Shape of You (Ed Sheeran)

"Have a good day at work," Harry said. He had been in the kitchen when I came downstairs this morning after I'd gotten dressed. He'd convinced me to run on the treadmill at his house instead of getting up and going into the gym. I needed to be ready to walk into the office and leave for a meeting as soon as we got there. Pops had let me know he had our meeting with Marty scheduled so that I could get the legal process of shutting down the gossip blogs' story rolling. Harry talked me into burning the anxious energy before getting in the car this morning. Plus it meant I was getting ready this morning without the distraction of the three other parts of my daily life asking questions about how yesterday with Pops and Jessica went.

"Thanks babe." My heels clicked across the floor as I walked towards him. He handed me the smoothie he'd made me before bending down to kiss me. My hand rested on his bare chest, still warm and a bit sweaty from his workout.

"Call me after your meeting to let me know how it went. Okay?"

"I will. Thanks for breakfast."

"I wish I had time to make you actual breakfast instead of just a smoothie but I'll do what I can." He smiled and I felt my stomach somersault. God he was hot. I wasn't ever going to get used to it. He leaned in for another kiss, his hand sliding down to my ass. "You do really wear a suit well."

"Thanks. I always feel like I need to wear one when I meet with lawyers. Though this is perhaps a bit sexier than Marty is used to seeing." My suit was skinny black pants, a black jacket and a black shirt that was slightly low cut. With a pair of stilettos I felt like I could rule the world in, I was ready to take on my day which I knew would be far from easy.

"It's gonna be a great day. Do you want me to go to the meeting with you and James?"

"No, I want you to work on your stuff. Start prepping for meetings. Get yourself ready to pitch what your album will sound like. Work on what you want it to sound like. This shit today, the crappy part of our relationship, I can handle it. Plus I've got my Pops with me."

"But this stuff is my fault." He pulled me back into him, his arms wrapping around my body. I felt him start to twist the bottom of my hair in his hands. "If you weren't with me you wouldn't be facing this." His face had this look I hadn't seen. It was a mixture of sadness and guilt.

"You want to know something?" I asked. He nodded. "If I was told I needed to face a lifetime of being written about and followed by photographers because of you or a lifetime without you, I would pick the photographers and the terrible articles. Because the reality is, this shit can happen to me because of my job and I know that. It's happened before and would happen again even if I wasn't with you. But being with you, makes it all worth it. You are worth all of this crap." He bent down to kiss me and before I realized what was happening picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"You are worth it too. I love you so fuckin' much." His goofy smile was back, the dimples at least a mile deep.

"I love you so fuckin' much too." His hand slid up into my jacket pushing it off. "I'm supposed to be leaving for work. Traffic and everything."

"I know you are but I don't want to let you to. I just want a little me time."

"You appear to want more than a little you time." I pointed down at his boxer shorts which caused his laugh to become slightly uncomfortable and his cheeks to start to turn pink.

"You were the one begging for sex all weekend."

"And you pointed out that sex wasn't everything. Which I agree, it's not. And on a Monday morning when I have a meeting with my father and legal team in an hour, it's not even top five most important things." He had started to move my shirt up but stopped to pout.