A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" (Fall Out Boy)

He opened his arms, bags still in hand, allowing me to wrap my arms around his waist. I buried my face in his chest as I hugged him, taking in his scent, I loved the way he smelled. Who would've thought just a few days away from him and I would've missed the way he smelled? I had always been busy enough in life that I never missed a boyfriend when we were apart. But here we were after like a week and a half together and I wanted to cry at the feeling of his arms around me.

"I missed you," I whispered.

"I missed you too." I leaned back and he smiled at me. "Are you crying?" I nodded. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure what's going on. It feels so foreign. Like I can't control it." He let go of me quickly, opening the backdoor of the car, throwing his bags and guitar in before shutting the door and hugging me tightly. He had bent down so his arms were beneath mine.

"I missed you a lot too." He was speaking pretty quietly and right into my ear. "I'm really glad you finally asked me to come. I would've hated to be away from you any longer." He moved back and kissed me. In that moment I felt what had to be a million butterflies start flapping their wings in my stomach. But they felt like a million giant bat sized butterflies. I moaned slightly. "You can't moan like that standing outside the airport. I can't have the reaction I want to." I started to laugh.

"Get in the car," I replied. He kissed me one more time before opening the driver's side door for me and then going around the car.

"Did you rent this?" he asked.

"No, it's Grace's. I'm pretty sure that she's going to end up making me pick the boys up from school in a few hours." Before putting the car in gear I leaned over and kissed him again.

"So do we go to your Mom's now?" he asked.

"Well, that's where everyone else is, except Eliza. We dropped her off at her parents' house when we left the airport this morning. Should be interesting now that she and Joe are hooking up. I don't imagine him wanting to stay at her parents' house this weekend but you never know."

"That's so random that they hooked up."

"You're so relieved, don't lie."

"I am a little," he said as I pulled out onto the road. "So you've been home obviously?"

"Yeah, just barely. I was able to put my bags in my room, hug my Mom and take her keys. Dad will probably be home when we get there. Are you ready to meet my whole family?"

"More than ready, I'm excited."

"I'm glad. Mom is excited too." He grabbed my right hand and laced his fingers with mine. "So did you have a nice flight?"

"Photographers were at LAX as usual. I appreciate that you had Sam pick me up."

"No need to worry about getting there. I've got a driver who can do that."

"You're like my Sugar Mama," he said laughing.

"I do my best."

"How was your flight?"

"Good, I didn't sleep at all on it. I was too excited to come home. Everyone else slept, I think the hangover from Wednesday was still kicking our asses this morning."

"How are you holding up?"

"I'm fine. I am much better off without him than I ever was with him. If I was still with him I wouldn't be with you." I glanced at him and smiled.

"I'm very happy about that," he replied. He pulled my hand to his lips kissing it softly. "Have you heard from Drew?"

"He texted me yesterday morning to tell me to go fuck myself. I've decided not to respond because it's just not worth it. The only thing that will happen is I will get pissed off and scream and yell and I don't want to do that. I'm in Chicago. You are here. We are here together. I've got my Mom and Dad in the same house as me for a few days. I'm not going to let anything ruin that."