I Love You (Under the Influence of Giants)

"Good morning," came the groggy voice in bed next to me as I finally opened my eyes.

"Good morning," I replied snuggling into his arms. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby. How 'bout you?"

"The horcrux kept me up after you for a while but I think I fell asleep around 1:30."

"That's better than I expected it to be honestly. I almost thought you'd still be awake going through your email when I woke up."

"I should've been but I was tired and you looked cozy." He started to kiss my neck.

"I was tired. I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"It's okay. I would've hated myself if you stayed up with me just so I could read stupid emails about stupid shit that I don't want to deal with."

"Anything exciting?"

"We have everything confirmed for our trip to England. Eliza booked flights when she got home yesterday." I felt his lips form into a smile as he kissed me.

"I'm excited to take you home for a few days. Just you and me. Peace and quiet."

"You're taking me and the horcrux unfortunately."

"I know. I'm never going to get you without a laptop or cell phone in your hand."

"I can do that sometimes." I raised my eyebrows at him suggestively which made him laugh.

"I guess you do put the phone down when we do that." My phone started to vibrate on the nightstand as he moved his hands beneath my shirt. "Nevermind." I reached for the phone and answered it.

"Everlee Scarcello," I answered. I hadn't recognized the caller id.

"Hello, Miss Scarcello," came the British accent on the other line. "I'm Lisa and I was calling you about casting for a new film by Christopher Nolan." I pushed Harry away as he tried to shove his head under my shirt. I climbed out of bed and started pacing.

"Yes, hello. What can I help you with?" I was trying desperately not to sound like I'd just woken up.

"Well, we wanted to offer a role to Mr. Styles based on his auditions last week. I wanted to confirm your fax so we can send over a contract for you to look at."

"Of course. I'm not in my office in Los Angeles today so I need to give you a different number."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I catch you on holiday?"

"You're fine. Don't worry. Just in Chicago for a few days." I rattled off the fax number that Dad used at home. "If you send it to that number or to me by email I can take a look at it today and get back with you either today or first thing tomorrow."

"That sounds wonderful. Thanks so much, Miss Scarcello."

"No, no, thank you." I hung up the phone and dropped it onto the bed.

"Did you know you're beautiful?" he questioned as he rested on his elbow looking at me. I was in just a t-shirt, his t-shirt actually. "You're pacing."

"I'm thinking."

"About?" He reached for me as I stopped walking and grabbed the shirt pulling me towards the bed. I straddled him, playfully smiling down at him.

"How to break the news to you?"

"About?"

"How you're going to be spending the summer in France?"

"I got it?" he asked. I nodded. "You're not kidding? I got it?" I nodded again before he pulled me down to kiss him.

"I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you," I said as I leaned back to look at him. "I'm gonna miss the shit out of you but you're going to be amazing."