whiterose Part 1

Ruby and Weiss were walking their way to the dorms when Weiss realized that Ruby hasn't been acting like her energetic self, Ruby hasn't eaten for awhile and rarely slept, she always heads to the training room leaving Weiss alone in their dorm. Weiss needed to talk to Ruby before she runs off.

"Hey Ruby", Weiss said.

"Yeah", Ruby says not really paying attention to Weiss.

"We need to talk," Weiss said while grabbing Ruby's hand walking into their dorm room.

Thankfully Yang and Blake were down in vale and won't be back until dawn.

"Okay first of all why haven't you eaten nor slept?" Weiss asked with a demanding voice.

"The reason why I'm doing this is because I have to get stronger to protect you Weiss".

Weiss was stunned but didn't understand why.

"Why would you want to protect me Ruby?"

When Weiss said  those words Ruby turned around not wanting Weiss to she how Extremely red she was.

"Its nothing f-forget that I said anything". Ruby said

Weiss was enjoying this and wanted to tease Ruby some more, Weiss got on all fours and started crawling towards Ruby. Ruby saw Weiss taking action and  turn around to tell her to leave her  alone but before she was able to say anything Weiss stopped her from speaking with her lips connecting with Ruby's.

Ruby could taste mint off of Weiss's soft lips she didn't want it to end, they stayed like this for awhile until the door creaked and yang walked in. Yang stopped to see Ruby and Weiss like that and go furious.

"What are you guys doing!" yang yelled

When Weiss and Ruby finally realized that yang was their they parted with a line of  saliva connecting from their lips and turned away from each other trying not to look at the furious yang. Weiss too embarrassed to say anything.

 {cliffhanger X3 if you liked the story comment and tell me how it was thx for reading}