The dance

hey everyone thank you for so many viewers and hope you enjoy the rest of my story's that I have to share if you like go and see my other story see ya peace!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day everyone was excited about the school dance that night.

"What am I suppose to do!" Ruby said falling on her bed

"what's wrong little sis?" yang asked

Ruby looked at Yang with the face of you know what I mean face.

"well you don't have a suit so lets go shopping~" yang said dragging Ruby out of the dorm room.

 Yang dragged Ruby across vale from store to store until they reached a store called whiterose westen they walked inside and immediately got Ruby's eye, it was a black suit with red faded into it at the bottom with a whiterose on the vest.

(Wandering what I meant here's a picture of the rose)

"Yang I want this one it fits perfectly with Weiss' outfit" Ruby says with sparkles in her eyes

"Yang I want this one it fits perfectly with Weiss' outfit" Ruby says with sparkles in her eyes."

"Well if your getting that I'm getting this" Yang said holding a black and yellow suit that fade's into each other with a purple rose on it.

"that looks awesome lets get them!" Ruby said rushing to the counter with the things they needed.

it was almost time for the dance to start so Yang and Ruby got into there suits and waited for Weiss and Blake outside the dorm room both holding different flowers.

"you ready for this rubes" yang says with a grin on her face

" I was born ready!" Ruby said with confidence in her voice until the dorm room revealing Weiss and blake, Weiss was wearing a white dress with a red rose on her hips, blake was wearing a purple dress with ribbons on her hips

"W-wow y-you look out standing" Ruby said with blush on her face

" I guess you weren't ready after all little rubes" Yang says standing next to Blake with a equal blush as Ruby's.

"Hey not my falt that she looks good in everythin-" Ruby was cut off by Weiss

"y-you d-dolt" Weiss said with a light shade of pink on her face 

"lets go guys don't want to be late now do we" Yang says staring at Ruby and Weiss but more of Ruby with a smirk on her face

they all left the dorms and started heading to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys that you for reading i was doing this in class (don't tell XD) so if you want me to make a part 2 to this story pm me! see you all later peace!