Part 3

sorry that I've been gone for awhile guys but I'm back I hoped you liked unfulfilled love i'll be making more on that soon, well to the story we go! peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby pov~

"Why is she so hot asleep" I started to wake to see who's voice that was I opened my eyes to see a beautiful sight Weiss.

"Hey Weiss what brings you here" I said. Weiss look shocked I studied her but in the process I saw her Panties from my view down from here I started to get a nose bleed which I didn't really care I just loved the view.

"R-Ruby stop staring for the love of remnant!" Weiss yelled while stepping back blushing

"cute panties snowflake" I say with a wink and a small smeark, making Weiss blush even harder then before.

"sh-shut you d-dolt" Weiss says will proceeding to walk away from me.

I got up whipped my bloody nose and chased after Weiss.

"Weiss wait for me I'm sorry about talking about your panties" I said seeing that she stopped.

"Really" Weiss asked

"yeah no, they where cute" I said thinking I was about to get another nosebleed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you guys for reading sorry that this was so short its the only thing that came on my mind, I'm having a really bad writers block so I hope I can get through that but thanks for reading again, peace :).