The mission

Ruby's pov

I was the first to awake from my slumber, today was the big day for me and the team I grabbed some cloth and took a shower before waking up the others.

"GOODMORNING TEAM RWBY!" I yelled making everyone jump out of there beds, Yang landing face first into the wooden floor.

"What the hell Ruby?" Yang said with a groan from hitting the floor to hard

"good morning team Ruby todays a big day and we only have..." I looked at my watch we only had two hours before we had to go but I wanted to have a little fun first.

"nine minutes before we have to depart." I said looking at Weiss to see what happens

"Ruby you dolt why didn't you wake us up sooner!" Weiss said rushing around the room trying to get ready.

When Weiss left Yang, Blake, and I almost died laughing, We laughed for two minutes then we started talking about what we're going to do for two hour. Weiss finally came out of the shower and Blake and Yang went in next then left to the library.

"Hey Ruby?" Weiss said.

"Mmmm?" I turned towards Weiss but stopped and turn a deep shade of red, Weiss was breathing heavy, with lust in her eyes.

"Ruuuby~" Weiss said again coming closer to me.

"Y-Yes weis-" I was interrupted with Weiss' lips on mine, we kissed for a while fighting for dominance I grabbed one of Weiss' breasts which she gave me a light moan, but before I could do anything else Yang and Blake barged into the room.

"Get a room you two!." Yang said taking pictures from her scroll.

"Your the one who barged in here!."

"Yang Xiao long delete those pictures right now!" Weiss said staring dagger at Yang.

I turned to Yang and mouthed to her "don't delete then send them to me later" and got up then cleared my throat.

"Alright team rwby we must be on our way" I said walking out the room with Yang right by my side.

" You're not really going to delete those pictures are you?" I asked still looking forward

"Hahaha... of course not, ill send them to you later" Yang whispered into my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading if you want a second part of this story just let me know, who knows something might happen. But as always i'll see you all later peace :). Oh and give thanks to my friend and editor Zero12qwaszx.