flashback

"Let's go, goat boy!" A woman with a red cape and a Grimm mask said "Don't call me that reaper." The red and black haired bull fuanus said

They walked towards a small village looking from above. "What's our operation Adam?" The girl in the red cape asked, looking at Adam then back to the village. "Well where here to kill any "non-believers" if you will" Adam said smirking but then continued speaking. "And you reaper....you will do the unforgivable." He finished looking and the reaper.

The reaper started to smirk, and started walking towards the village laughing "That I wouldn't mind."

The village was chaos, burning buildings, Grimm and dead body's everywhere, the red and black duo weren't done with the masterpiece that they started. The reaper swung her scythe slicing a man in half, she then started to walk towards a broken building, she walked inside to see a brown and pink fluff of hair and smirked.

"Well hello there Neo, lovely seeing you here." Said the reaper, Neo got off of the half broken table and started walking towards the reaper, she started typing on her phone and then put it up to her face"well hello to you to Ruby, looking charming as ever" neo smirked looking at the reaper now known as Ruby.
Ruby grabbed Neo roughly and pinned her to a walk kissing her hard, there tongue's fighting for dominance but Ruby won. She went down to Neo's neck and started to suck and like on it until Adam came in.

" Can you guys do this somewhere else  besides in a dead village?" Adam said annoyed by the duo having a make out session. "Come on Adam your just jealous that you can't do this with that Belladonna girl" Ruby said letting go of Neo and fixing her black and red suit "shut it reaper or something might happ-" "or what Adam? Your threats don't scare me" said Ruby now fully giving Adam her attention with a glare that you couldn't see due to her mask.
"Anyways who cares let's go home, I still have school tomorrow!"

Hello everyone I'm back!! I'm sorry that I didn't upload as promised, I had exams and I was really sick aswell so I couldn't do much but I'm back and I hope you enjoyed this story and I'm sorry if it's to short for you guys. Anyways have a great Christmas!!!!