Before its to late

Hey everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting in a very long time, I have been reading and replying to everyone's comments and I love all of the support that I have been getting with this story and everything and I'm finally back, I may be sloppy with my writing but I hope you enjoy this wonderful chapter.

__________________

No-one's POV

Everything hurt's, cry's and screams coming from the battle being placed. The team can't hold out much longer as they all got weaker and weaker not being able to land a single blow on their once was leader. Yang was having it the worst, her arm got cut leaving a deep gash on her left arm most likely leaving a scar and making it immobile leaving her with only one arm to defend herself with.

"Ruby please stop, we know your still in there, we know you don't want to kill us!" Yang yelled as she did a backflip landing next to Blake and Weiss trying to catch her breathe. Ruby stopped for a second and stared at the three with an amusing look on her face, she placed her head on the hilt of her scythe still staring at them and was about to speak when Roman cut her off.

"Red!" Roman yelled at her, "Stop wasting time and finish them already, we could've been done an hour ago!" Roman said looking annoyed and impatience with Ruby's toying.

Ruby look's at Roman and then back to the three girls in front of her with an unamused look on her face, she slowly shifted her weight onto her left leg then to her right, she soon started walking towards the three but was staring at Weiss, A slight spark flashed by Ruby's eye's as if she was in pain, she lifted scythe and pointed it to Weiss. Weiss stared back at Ruby with shock and fear in her eye's and started to speak.

"Ruby I know your in there..... Please don't do this, I love y-" Before Weiss was able to finish speaking a loud bang filled the air as she looked down and saw blood coming out of her stomach painting her white gown a dark crimson, she looked up and stared at Ruby shocked to see her crying but also saw anger in her eye's. Weiss slowing walked up to Ruby holding her stomach, and was now merely a few inches from her now.

'D-Don't get any closer to me Schnee!" Ruby said sounding hurt but put venom in her words, holding her scythe pointing it at weiss's chest. Weiss walked a little closer feeling a bit dizzy and raised her bloody hand to Ruby's face shocking everyone when Ruby started to tremble, seeming like she was fighting a battle with herself. Weiss started coughing up blood and looked at Ruby with a small smile.

"You know.... you've always been quite stubborn, s-so please come back to me....my little rose." Weiss said as her hand started to come down Ruby's face smearing blood on her cheek and collapse on to the floor.

"WEISS!" was the only thing Weiss heard before her world went dark.

_____________

You guys like my cliffhanger? No? me neither. You can probably tell that my writing had flushed down the toilet but I do hope you liked it and please tell me if I did anything wrong, I wrote this last minute because I promised that I would start writing and just decided to write tonight lol, cya next chapter I hope :3.