Three

*Landon's POV*

On my way home I couldn't stop smiling, I couldn't remember much of last night but just seeing Luke had this weird effect on me. The way he kept stuttering and blushing was so cute, and every time he looked into my eyes or smiled I felt butterflies in my stomach. I haven't felt this way since high school, freshmen year and usually I don't get feelings for guys so quickly but Luke seems different. I walk into the apartment with the smile still evident on my face when I see Halley standing there with a knowing look, wait for it...

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LUKE AND HE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU. LUKE AND LANDON SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-" Although a feeling of happiness swept through me at her words of Luke possible liking me I cut her off by tackling her to the floor and covering her mouth after setting down the food of course. "yoff haff fa frush fon fuke." She mumbles under my hand. I begin laughing and move my hand away quickly when I keep something wet.

"Ew! You licked me?!" I ask as she laughed. "You're lucky I didn't bite you." She states with a very large of sassiness in her voice. I shake my head at her and roll off of her before getting up and grabbing the food and debating on keeping it for myself.

"So is he as cute as you thought last night?" She winked at me and I begin to remember when Halley sat me down and showed me each boy and told me about them. Luke stood out to me and I think his love for penguins is freaking adorable. "Cute?" I scoff watching Halley's face drop. "He's like a fucking sex god!" I say and she laughs with me then cheers, "Yay! We can double date!" Then begins her happy dance. Oh how I love this girl.

Later that night Halley went out with Calum and when he picked her up he told me Luke hasn't stopped talking about me since he arrived back at the hotel with everyone's dinner. To this information I blushed while trying to bite back the smile threatening to pull at my lips. While I'm sitting in the living room watching yet again my favorite movie of all time, Safe Haven there's a knock at the door right when the fire begins burning their moms place. I groan and curse Halley for probably forgetting my keys, I check the time and see its past midnight so when I open the door I begin saying; "If you're out this late and still didn't get any that kind of-" I stop when I see Luke's tall figure at my door. A blush creeps onto my cheeks when I see him biting his lip to keep from laughing.

"You're not Halley." I joke awkwardly and he nods. "Yep just plain ole me." He states standing with his feet together and his hands behind his back.

"Just you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and half smile. His blue eyes meet and I just stand there for a moment admiring how blue they are. I notice he's still just standing out in the hall so I move to the side, "Want to come in?" I ask. He nods and smiles before entering and me closing the door behind him.

"Not to be rude or anything, but is there a reason you're here?" He opens his mouth to speak but I say, "Not that I don't want you here because I mean I'd love to have you stay I'm just here watching movies and stuffing my face. Well not stuffing my face, although Halley says I have an endless pit for a stomach and I do eat a lot. Which is quite weird, my mom used to say I had the appetite of a teenage boy and since I wasn't girly girl she said it was like having a son. But-" I stopes myself from further embarrassment when I saw Luke beginning to laugh at my rambling. Once again I blush and look to the floor suddenly interested in my fluffy blue socks. "I'll stop talking." I state earning a chuckle from Luke.

"To answer your first question, Halley is getting some tonight which brings me to answer your second." I'm confused for a moment but I remember when I said when I opened the door and laugh. Luke laughs with me and continues, "Since Halley is getting some and I share a room with Calum I was kicked out and they suggested I pay you a visit." I smile at this because I know Halley is definitely not getting some since she's still a virgin and hardly kisses on the first date but having Luke here makes me really happy and I'm not quite sure why.