Fifteen

*Two Weeks Later*

"Are you sure you don't want to come see the guys at their interview?" Halley asks. I shake my head determined to stay home and be fat. "It's their last night in town before the concert tomorrow then they go on tour Landon.." She trails off.

The thought Luke not being in the same city anymore hurts, but I've gotten better at pretending it doesn't. I look up from the TV and see Landon looking at me disapprovingly, "He. Dumped. Me." I state.

"You miss him." She counters.

Yeah I do, but I shouldn't. "No I don't." I lie. With that she chuckles and calls out a goodbye before taking off. Finally I'm alone with my thoughts.

*Halley's POV*

I let out a loud groan as I fall onto the hotel couch and the guys take seats around me. Calum rubbed my arm trying to comfort me, but it was no use. It's been almost a month since Luke and Landon broke up and they still haven't talked or even been in the same room. They hate each other, supposedly, but the guys and I know it's just an act.

"Where's Luke?" I ask, noticing he's not around.

"Taking a walk, he's been getting into a habit of just taking off when we try and talk to about Landon." Ashton says. I see how worried the guys look, Luke isn't the same.

The same way Landon was always so positive and happy, she's just plain now and hardly cracks any jokes not to mention she still hasn't written and it's driving me crazy. But I see it in Luke just when I come over. He's quiet, you'd hardly even know he's in the room unless you saw him sitting there even at that it seems like he's not fully here either and I hate seeing him like that.

"Landon still hasn't written, she's working this stupid waitress job and I know she's miserable, but she refuses to admit it like the stubborn little turd she is." The guys chuckle. "I tell her to continue writing because she's amazing at it, but she won't after what happened..."

"I figured one of them or even both of them would cave and talk to the other and they'd be happy again, but I guess not. We have to fix this, they can't just go on pretending to hate each other." The guys just nod, agreeing with my statement.

I personally was ready to fix this the day it all went down, but Ashton said to give it time, Calum said they'd find their way back to each other and Mike just said I shouldn't get involved. But now I'm getting involved, it's what I do. I push and fix things.

Without another word I take out my phone and dial Landon's number, "What did you forget?" She answers. I laugh shaking my head.

"Nothing, just cal told me they have a thing after the interview and can't drive me home. Will you pick me up please?" The guys give me a weird look because of my life, but I just roll my eyes at them. Clueless.

"Hal... Luke will be there." She says.

"Come on, please. And I'll clean this weekend." I offer knowing she hates how lazy I am.

"Fine." She groans, I smile and say my goodbyes hanging up the phone.

"Halley what are you doing?" Calum asks.

"I'm fixing this."

*Luke's POV*

The interview dragged on to say the least, once we finished Ashton smacked me upside the head.

"What the hell was that for?" I question.

"You said you'd get your shit together, and you acted like a complete ass in there." he glares at me. I roll my eyes,