Eighteen

*Landon's POV*

"So, when do I meet him?" I ask with excitement bubbling inside of me.

"Um.. Today actually. We have a concert tonight and he wants to meet with you at sound check which is actually-" Luke is cut off by Calum poking his head in through the door with his hand covering his eyes.

"Sorry if your guys are getting it on, but Luke we gotta go. Mikey and Ashton are waiting for us at the venue." I laugh loudly at him.

"We are not getting it on Calum." Luke laughs. Calum peeks through his fingers and sighs it's content.

"Good, because that would've been bad. Well let's go." He says leaving the door opened for us. Luke takes my hand kissing my cheek before leading me out of the apartment behind Halley and Calum.

Stepping out of the building there was a large crowd of paparazzi's and fans screaming and screaming. The usual. I guess Calum called ahead for a ride since there was a car waiting for us.

The car ride was quiet since I was still sleepy for Luke waking me up so early today and Halley and Calum were just a cuddling mess. But hey, at least they weren't sucking face.

Since we were running late we had to rush inside to where Ashton and Michael were already set and waiting for Calum and Luke.

"I knew once they got girlfriends they'd forget about the band!" Ashton calls out.

"Oh shut up, you're just jealous!" Luke sticks his tongue out at Ashton before kissing me.

"Alright guys! We're behind schedule, which one of you is Landon Monroe?" A man with black and gray hair asks coming from backstage.

"Me, sir." I say raising my hand.

"No need to call me sir, sweetie just call me drake." He smiles shaking my hand.

"Okay."

"So Landon, Luke told me you're quiet the writer." He raises an eyebrow.

"I mean, yeah I guess. I've been writing forever and I've entered a few poetry contests and own and got some of my work published." I shrug. It was really all small stuff I guess.

"Show him what you showed me off of your phone!" Calum says.

"Go ahead." Luke smiles down at me. I quickly take my phone from my pocket and unlock it clicking on the notes app. I hand the phone to drake and he quietly reads it while anxiety makes it harder for me to breathe.

Luke's hand lacing his fingers with mine is the only thing that slowly calms my nerves.

"This is really good, Landon." Drake finally speaks.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as he continued, "I'd love to work on it with you and maybe we can send it to producers?"

I nod frantically, "Yeah that's be amazing."

"Great, alright guys, sound check then wardrobe this concert kicks off your North American tour so let's make it count!" He cheers before walking out. Luke kisses my cheek and runs to stage like Calum.

My phone vibrates in my hand and I see it's a tweet from Halley, 'My best friend is finally getting to live her dream as a writer thanks to @Luke5SOS' I smile favoriting the tweet then going to my profile to tweet something myself.

'Everything is falling into place x'

The boys begin practicing their set for the show tonight when my mentions begin to blow up.