Six

*Luke's POV*

Monday morning I woke up with my arms wrapped around Landon, our legs tangled together and her head rested on my chest. I admire the way Landon's long eyelashes rest delicately on her soft cheeks; she looks like a peaceful angel when she's sleeping.

After the group date last night I convinced Landon to come back and watch movies until we fell asleep. I stare at the ceiling as I remember last nights events; talking about endless things with Landon, laughing until our stomachs hurt and finally kissing her lips for only the third time. I sigh as I remember how soft her lips were and the feeling in my gut like it was just right.

My eyes set on Landon's face as I think how she has me wrapped around her finger but I'm perfectly okay with that. I gently kiss her forehead causing her eyes to flutter open slowly before meeting mine. She smiles sweetly while stretching and laying on her side to face me; "Good morning." I smile.

She giggles and I have decided from the day I met her that it was the cutest thing ever. "Morning."

I pull her closer before kissing both of her cheeks only to have her stop me when I lean in to kiss her lips. "Morning breath." She scrunches up her nose. "Let me wash up first." I laugh but agree letting her leave me in the bed. I lay there for a moment attempting to collect my thoughts then getting up to brush my teeth.

After I decide to be nice and attempt to make breakfast for everyone. While I begin cleaning up the mess I made Calum walks out of his room with a lovesick grin; "morning" he chirps.

I raise an eyebrow at him considering he's not a morning person, "Where's Halley?" I ask.

"Getting ready, she has classes in a few." I nod while preparing a plate for Landon and I before looking up to see a smirk still on Cals face.

"Did you guys?" I begin to ask but he cuts me off, "No," he laughs. "We almost did but I decided to wait."

"Then what's with the lovesick smile?" I question.

"I got to wake up next to her and it just felt... Perfect. Like I felt so content and at peace with her by my side." I feel a smile spread across my face when I think of how it felt waking up next to Landon. I've woken up feeling so well rested.

With a small yawn Landon walks into the kitchen, she smiles when I set a plate of food informer of her then kiss her on the cheek. We sit and eat quickly with Calum and Halley who comes out shortly. She eats quickly in rush to get to her classes. Calum drives her and Ashton and Michael went out leaving Landon and I alone.

I rinse the dishes then meet Landon in my room where we lay and watch tv for a bit; "so what do you wanna do today?" I ask while tracing circles in the back of her hand.

She hums with a cute thinking face before answering, "I'm not sure, why don't we just stay in? We could watch movies and stuff." A smirks plays on her lips when she says 'and stuff'

"That sounds great, but what would the 'and stuff' be?" She pretends to stroke her invisible beard, "Maybe a little bit of this..." She leans closer to me meeting my lips with hers making my heart begin pounding in my chest. Our lips move in sync while her hands roam my hair and mine fall to her waist pulling her closer. I needed her closer, as close as possible.

I pull her into my lap so she's straddling me, she breaks the kiss leaving me breathing heavily with a lazy grin on my face. "I could get use to that." I laugh.

"Oh really?" She giggles before kissing me again. Her hip began grinding into mine; heating up the kiss I moved my hands from her waist to her butt gripping it causing her to moan lightly. I decided I need to hear the sound again so in one motion I flipped us over and played with the hem of her shirt. I pulled away to look into her eyes but before I could ask for permission she pulled me close again connecting our lips.