Accepting

Waking up to the light in my eyes, I groggily sat up and groaned. I looked over to the curtains that were drew open and my face scrunched in confusion.

I didn't remember opening them.

Placing my feet onto the wooden floor I hoisted myself up and stretched my limbs as I stared out the window where little flecks of snow gently fell from the sky.

Smiling slightly I walked to the window were the light came in from, to see a yellow sticky note.

Picking it up I squinted to read the small messy writing.

'Your lesson for the day begins at 2 in the training field.' Slowly turning my head to look at the clock I saw that it was nearly three.

A few seconds pass. A minute, then two.

"Crap!"

With that out of my system I lung for my suitcase and throw it open. Knowing that someone came in my room while I was asleep made me feel uncomfortable, but I didn't have time to dwell on it. Digging threw my belongings I pull out leggings and a big jumper that has been washed way to many times, the colour blue was dull as ever.

Putting on my clothes I pulled out my runners that were a little ripped and old but-very comfortable; and slipped them on.

Once I freshened up I headed out of my room while pulling my hair into a ponytail. I didn't have time for breakfast and that sucked because I was getting hungry.

Heading to the training field I had no problem finding it because it was outside and that's the only place I knew how to get to.

I found it awesome that here at Werewolf Committee the students only had one lesson for a whole day. And the best part is, only for a couple of hours!

Arriving outside I immediately cursed at my stupidity. Forgetting that snow replaced grass here I hadn't bothered to wear boots on.

Stepping onto the snow expecting my feet to sink in it, it didn't. I walked on the snow with ease as I made my way over to the group of people tackling each other with a partner.

The scene of snow made my senses come to ease and the watery scenery seemed to bring me comfort. A flash of the memory of yesterday were the snow moved with my hand came to my mind and I shook my head.

"Um, hey, I'm here for the lesson?" I more like asked the man who stood with his arms crossed staring ahead at the students fighting.

"You're late," he stated in his rough tone not making eye contact with me.

"Sorry! I'm new and got lost. The building is huge!" I lied smoothly as I shook my head exaggerating the huge.

The man who I might add bald, turned to look at me. Looking me up and down he smirked before looking back forward.

"You look like the type a human can even snap your bones in half," he said smugly as he didn't spare me another glance.

I just raised my eyebrows in amusement.

"Really? You look like the type who takes to many steroids to look buff," I said crossing my arms as well as I looked up at him with a smile.

He finally acknowledged me fully as he turned to face me completely, anger evident in his eyes.

What was up with people and their temper?

"Listen here and listen real good. You don't have the kind of authority," he said looking around, "-or any to speak to me like that girl," he said growling as a few students glanced at us in curiosity.