Growl

I was currently tucked under Tate. He hovered over me on his elbows and attacked my lips. I felt like an idiot just laying there under him, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his chest down onto mine.

I heard Tate growl lowly in the back of his throat as he pushed harder on my lips. I felt his left hand trail down the side of my body and rest on my hip. I quietly moaned in satisfaction and his grip on my waist tightened as I fisted my hands into his hair.

This felt nice. The sensation was indescribable and all I felt was tingles and rainbows and-

"Tate! Where are you man?" a voice shouted from outside of the chamber from inside Tate's office.

I groaned as the moment shattered. I leaned away from Tate's lips and glanced over at the chambers staircase.

Tate however ignored the voice and was quite comfortable in his room. He moved forward towards my retreated lips and I melted instantly forgetting the voice.

"Brother? Are we playing hide and seek?" Dale's familiar voice called out.

Tate's hand slipped into my shirt.

"I can smell your scent but- Hey, whats this?"

Tate's hand slowly massaged the soft flesh of my waist.

"You have a secret underground brothel and didn't bother to tell me?"

My shirt began to rise over my stomach, however both mine and Tate's movements stilled as a sounds of struggle and pain echoed the room.

I glanced over in time to see Dale's hunched figure rolling down the stairs. He hit the stone floor and huffed as he stood up.

"If I wasn't a werewolf, I swear-oh,"

Dale stopped talking and his mouth stayed open in surprise as he took in mine and Tate's intimate position.

I groaned in embarrassment and sunk further into the mattress.

"-Well. This is rather interesting," Dale grinned but must've noticed Tate's deadly glare.

Dale coughed and then cleared his throat. He glanced at me and Tate growled telling him it was time to leave.

"Oh. Right. Okay. You two wanna-"

"-Dale," I said awkwardly and gave him a tight smile, "-could you leave?"

Well that sounded rude.

Dale's hands shot out in surrender, however he didn't say another word and all but raced out of Tate's chamber.

I turned to my side to see Tate sigh and cover his face. The blanket lightly draped across his waist.

I licked my lips at the sight. Call me a pervert if you want.

I leaned forward and kissed his bare chest. Not seeing his reaction, I also let out a sigh and rested my head on his chest.

"I almost forgot to mention," I suddenly said. Tate remained silent and I took that as a sign to continue.

"...I met a girl today. Well not really. She asked me if I knew an Elina. I said no of course. I mean after everything," I trailed off and glanced up at Tate.

A small frown overtook his lips and immediately I felt bad.

"It's probably nothing!" I quickly rushed out, "-words out I am your mate. That's why. But I thought I'd tell you. Just in case, because-"

I was silenced by his lips covering mine.

"Lets hope that's the only reason," he mumbled when he pulled back, offering me a soft smile.

*********************************************************************************************************

After Tate and I stayed in his room for longer than necessary, we both left to go to the main lobby. It was amazing how much you can find out in such a short time. Something like; Roger and Eddie leaving to visit another pack. Completely out of topic but also saddening.

I needed a little Eddie to remind me how cool my Elemental powers were.

Tate and I entered the main lobby and spotted several figures near the door. Imagine my surprise when I saw my father Jonathan and my uncle Joseph patting Colin and the others on the back saying goodbye.

"Whats going on?" I asked anxiously as I rushed forward. Jonathan looked over at me and gave me a sad smile.

"Elina there you are," He said in adoration as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled slightly and hugged him back.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked trying to smile but couldn't help but grimace. I knew automatically they were leaving.

"Elina, you know as Alpha I have responsibilities,' He began and I sighed looking at the ground.

"-however your happiness is my top priority. I want to get to know you and I know you want to get to know me so," Jonathan said clearing his throat as he glanced at Joseph.

"I want you to come back with me."

It took me a second to comprehend what he said. When my mind finally registered what he had said, I looked at him in surprise. I opened my mouth to answer but like always, someone bet me to it.

"No! This was not apart of the plan," Tate growled, suddenly by my side.

"You came, you had your little D-N-M and then you left. Gone. Nada," He growled suddenly sounding very angry.

Jonathan glared at Tate and he opened his mouth to speak but this time Colin cut in.

"Tate calm down. Does your throat never hurt from all that growling?" Colin asked genuinely curious as he rubbed his throat self consciously, "-I can never keep it up for so long. True talent son."

We all stared at him.

"...Right. Back to the point. There is no need for conflict as the answer is simple. The choice is up to Elina. She goes where she wants to go."

I could've drowned Colin right there.

All pairs of eyes turned to me.

Oh boy.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

LOVE YOU ALL.