Coward

Karma. That's the only explainable reason I could think of.

Why else would someone that I have severely insulted in the past come back?

My mission was to look out for something or someone odd. I already made up my mind about this teacher.

He definitely goes under the evil category. It was evident in his eyes. Eyes filled with demonic flames begging to be set loose and stab me in my cold frozen heart.

Alright. So I was exaggerating. I didn't see any flames or any evil evident in his eyes.

I just saw anger. The teacher was simply staring at me in what I assume as shock but in a second it switched to anger as his eyes narrowed.

I had that effect on people.

"Well, well. If it isn't switch to a diet girl," the teacher said with a smug look probably trying to humiliate me.

The students stared at me and snickered. They didn't even get the joke, but hey! If it was someone else the teacher was picking on I would've laughed too.

"Can you blame me?" I said with a serious expression, "-though, I'm glad I told you to switch to a diet. Looks like you've lost a few pounds," even though I was trying to get back at him, he honestly did look like he lost a few pounds.

Maybe I was the cure of ending obesity?..or starting world wide hunger..

The students gasped at my words. A few boys chuckled and a girl at the front coughed hysterically.

My God. Did she need water? I mean.. I had an endless supplement of that.

"So English was our subject, yes?" the teacher mumbled and turned around to write on the board.

After that I stopped listening. My eyes were in slits as I eyed every student.

But it was to no avail. The teacher stopped talking and everyone began to chat between themselves.

I began to relax and truly thought the phone call was a misunderstanding.

My job here is done.

Standing up I made my way to the classroom door and swung it open, getting a few curious glances. I lifted up one foot to take a step out, but the sound of someone clearing there throat made me freeze.

Turning around the teacher looked at me with his arms crossed.

"Going somewhere?" he asked tapping his foot on the door. The students watched me with hawk eyes.

"Well if me walking out of the classroom wasn't a big enough clue; then yes I am."

I didn't like him. When I didn't like someone I let them know.

"You can't skip class," the teacher said with cold eyes as he gestured me back to me seat.

When I didn't move he looked at me in disbelief.

"The alpha doesn't tolerate people not attending class. One call and you're out," he said with a smugness lacing his tone.

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised and grinned.

"Really? You know what. Go ahead. You do that. And please, tell me what he says!" I called out with a wide grin as I strode away from the classroom.

I walked through the halls and made my way to Tate's office. I had memorized the way and knew it like the back of my hand.

Appearing in front of Tate's door, I knocked softly and walked in.

Tate had several papers in his hands and his hair was messy as ever. He looked up and his hazel eyes caught mine.