part 12

Why hello my smiley unicorns! (I think it fits better, seeing my signature smiley c:- see?) Anyway, Peter.. well, let's just say it's gonna get interesting. I love Peters bipolar and slightly psychopatical personality, I can let him do whatever I want! THIS IS GONNA BE SUCH A DRAMATIC CHAPPIE!! Well, enjoy!!

chapter 12

"What?!" Stiles exclaimed again, blown away by Scotts exclamation. "He told us never to tell, or he'd do something we didn't like! I'm sorry!" Jackson yelled, and Stiles gently rocked the little boy. "It's okay sweetie, you could've just told me right this morning though! That would've been a lot easier" Stiles told him, and the little boy nodded. "So next time something's wrong, you tell me first okay?" He asked, and all three of the little boys nodded. "Good. Now Aiden, please call Boyd to help you get the cribs into the master bedroom, I'm never taking a chance with Peter again. Who knows what he could've done next!" He exclaimed, and Aiden nodded before doing as he was told. Later, when the pups were safely asleep in the master bedroom and the older pups were in there as well because Stiles didn't need them in the same room when he'd confront Peter, Stiles went downstairs to inform Derek first. "Derek?" He asked, and when the man turned around to face him, Stiles threw himself in the older man's arms, losing complete control of the tense, anger and worry that had been building up inside of him and had now come to a boiling point,  expressing himself in sobs with the only person he didn't have to ask, who he felt safe with instead of the other way around. "Hey babe, what's wrong?" Derek asked softly while putting his arms around Stiles and pulling him close, giving Stiles a feeling of comfort and safety, and for the first moment Stiles understood how the pups felt with him. "It's Peter" he hiccupped through fast breaths. "The pups told me.. He'd been watching them at night. I can't take that man being here anymore. Please Derek" Stiles said softly, and Derek pulled him even closer, even though Stiles didn't know how their bodies could possibly be closer to eachother than they already were. "We'll talk to him, don't worry Stiles, it'll be okay" Derek told him comfortingly, and Stiles calmed down a little to press a soft, gentle kiss to Dereks lips. "I love you so much Derek. I don't know where I'd be without you" he said softly when they pulled away. "Stiles, I know where I'd be without you, still lonely and still blaming myself for the fire, refusing to ever feel anything but self-hate and self-pity. You saved me from a miserable life, and I'm more grateful than you'll ever know" Derek smiled, and they reconnected their lips one last time before Derek got his phone out.of his pocket. "I'll call Peter now, tell him get over here" Derek said before dialing a number into his phone. "Peter? We need to talk. Get here" He said before hanging up, and once again Stiles heared a voice come from the kitchen. "You could've just called out. Now, you wanted to talk?" Peter asked with one eyebrow raised and a half smirk plastered on his face. "Yes. I'll get straight to the point. We don't want you here anymore. Why were you watching the pups?" Stiles asked, and a flash of something undefinable washed over Peters face before it hardened again. "I had my reasons" he said, getting Stiles even angrier than before. "You had your fucking reasons?! How can I know you didn't molest them?! You could've been intending to rape them you insane freak!" He yelled, and now he'd definetely gotten a reaction from Peter. Anger appeared on his features, stiffly, like he wasn't used to the emotion, and his eyes flashed a bright blue. "Rape them. Right, that is how low you think of me. You know, has it ever occured to you I wasn't always this person? That I was someone I can't even miss because everyday I forget him more, someone decent? I don't even know where I was today. Even I can hurt, Stiles, not much but I can. The disgust on everyones faces when they look at me, the fear. Always, ever since Selena's death. And Jakes. And Emmily's, Masons, Rhine hadn't even gotten the chance to live, still she screams in my head. It. Hurts. Especially when I do remember. Because I can't fight for them anymore.  And Derek, haven't you seen he looks like him? Scott looks so much like little Jake now. You say I am a liar, am I lying now? I breathe disaster Stiles. You can't blame me for trying to hold my breath. I come there to try and regain a little of my sanity, because when I see them sleeping I can finally think. But when I get out, all I hear are their screams. Have you ever seen your two year old son burn to death? He'd have been eleven now, Stiles. Rhine would've been nearly nine. But I am just a paria, aging in their places. I have no right left in me, I'm just trying to bend the wrong a little. Insanity is born out of that, Stiles. This place used to be beautiful, now it can't even be an memory of the ashes. Goodbye Stiles" Peter finished his disturbing  monologue before turning aroumd and walking towards the door, but he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. "What now Stiles? Want to humiliate me even more? Go ahead, see what's left of you after you're done" Peter said, his signature smirk plastered on his face again. "You need help Peter" Stiles said softly, genuinly sorry for the broken man in front of him. "Help? You're going to lock me up Stiles? Hand my responsibility to the white-coats? Well thanks. I think we should have these little heart-to-hearts more often, really, splendid results may I say so myself" Peter said sarcastically, but Stiles just smiled softly. "No, you don't need psychiatrics. You need a pack. A home. Stay Peter, and let us help you" he said, his hand still resting on the man's shoulder, no longer afraid for his actions. Peter was a lot less insane than he thought he was himself. The older mans eyes flashed to Stiles' hand and back to his face. "You don't want me here" he deadpanned, and Stiles just shook his head. "We do. And I'm not saying you should change all of the sudden. I'm just saying, keep your room here, maybe show your face at dinner now and then. Learn Peter, and recover" Stiles said, but Peter still didn't look like he was going to stay. "Please uncle Peter" Derek said, and at the not-so-familiar anymore title 'uncle' Peters head shot up, and he shrugged Stiles' hand off before walking upstairs again. "Ow and Stiles? I'm not doing chores" he smirked before dissapearing into the upstairs hallway. Stiles and Derek looked at eachother and smiled softly. "I didn't see that one coming" Stiles said, and Derek pulled him close once again. "Same here. But I'm glad it did. I'm really proud of you Stiles" Derek replied, and Stiles smiled softly into the werewolfs chest. "I didn't do anything. Peter is the one you should be proud of" Stiles said, and Derek silently agreed. "But.. How are we going to explain this one to the pups?" Stiles suddenly said, and Derek groaned. "I have got absolutely no idea" He said, and right that moment a startled "Mom!" Came from upstairs, and Stiles chuckled. "I have a feeling they already know"

Okay, so I know it's short, but this was the perfect moment to stop, if I hadn't cut it off here it would've become too long and dragged out. But what did you think of Peter?!?! Don't worry, he's still gonna be the psychopatic, sarcastic freak we all know and love most of the time, but I really needed a way for him to get involved with the pack again xd It's gonna be interesting writing about Peter as part of the pack... Anyway, if you liked it please comment and vote! xoxo,

Robance c:-