part 19

Hey guys!! Stiles is losing his shit   -:c. But everything will probably be allright.... Well, enjoy!!! c:-

chapter 19

Stiles' POV

Stiles and Chris were crouched over a map in the kitchen while Peter and Derek were talking softly, leaned against the counter. In the living room the pups and Danny didn't really know what to do with themselves. They just sat and stared, but that wasn't all their fault. It had been three days since Isaac had been kidnapped, and Stiles hadn't really been there to reassure and help them like he usually would. Danny and Derek tried to help the pups a little, but there was only so much they could do, after all they weren't pack mom. But the only thing on Stiles' mind was finding Isaac, even more than when Derek had been gone the summer before. Which kind of made sense since they suspected Isaac was actually alive, unlike what they'd thought of Derek at the time, but still. Stiles was almost in a constant state of frustration now, since they'd looked in every place the Darach or Deucalion had ever hidden out, but they weren't there, and it seemed like she had used her powers to mask any trail, even scent, that she or her little minions left behind, which they suspected was a pretty big hit to her powers. "Fuck this!" Stiles yelled while slamming his hand down on the table. "We've looked everywhere! Where more can they  be?!" He exclaimed angrily, and Derek lay an arm on his biceps. "Babe, calm down. You know she won't kill Isaac. He wasn't the main target, one of us is" the bigger man reasoned, and Stiles cursed under his breath. "Yeah, they won't kill him, that's some fucking good reassurance right there! What if they torture him?! Or starve him?! Well? Do you want him to suffer?!" He yelled, and Derek remained calm while taking bot Stiles' arms in his hands. "No Stiles, I don't. But you're a wreck. Do you honestly think this is gonna help Isaac? Maybe you should stop thinking about that for a moment and tend to your other pups! Do you even realise what kind of impact this has on them?! They're terrified as well, and they need you. But you can't go to them right now. You have to take a nap and freshen up, both your mind and body, and then we'll talk" Derek stated, and Stiles shook his head. "No. I can't! I have to-" he started. "You have to get some sleep and a shower, that's what you need" Derek interrupted him while pushing him in the direction of the stairs. When Stiles felt how little resistance was actually left in his body, he nodded and got up the stairs himself. "Okay, I'll shower and take a nap. If you promise to keep looking" he almost begged, and Derek nodded. "Just take some rest babe" he said softly, and Stiles nodded before walking further up the stairs and stepping into the bathroom attached to his and Dereks room. He threw his clothes in a pile in the corner of the bathroom before turning the shower on. When it was steaming hot he stepped under it and felt the water untie some of the knots in his back and shoulders, and unconsciously he relaxed a little bit, even though he still felt numb. He let the water run over his body for quite some time before stepping out of the shower and getting dressed in some sweatpants and one of Dereks black shirts. When he'd stepped into the big bed and started to drift off he felt the bed dip multiple times, and when he felt five bodies snuggle up to him he realised Derek was right, he really hadn't given his other pups a single thought over the past days, and he muttered a "sorry" under his breath while wrapping his arms around Erica, who had snuggled against his chest, head tucked under his chin. They didn't reply to his apology, they just snuggled closer to him, and right before he finally fell asleep he realised he still had the best pups in the world, and if he could remember that, they could help him find his lost one back as well.

Isaac's POV

It had been three days, according to the one meal they got every day. That was the only thing they could keep track of time with, the little bit of soppy vegetables, one slice of hard bread and a tin cup of water. His baby fat was dissapearing off his toddler belly quicker than he'd thought possible. More than once Isaac had thought longingly about the big meals Stiles always made, and he wondered if the pack would find him. The Yakamuras were nice people though, even though Isaac didn't know whether or not to trust them, and they still didn't believe he wasn't a toddler, not even after his outburst on his first day. Kira was nice to him though, and he appreciated that. She'd even shared some of her food with him when he'd started to look more and more emaciated. But she wasn't Stiles, and that became painfully clear right at that moment, when he woke up from a nightmare, something about his dad and the darach who drugged him again, and Stiles wasn't there. He shot up, tears running down his cheeks, just to be faced with the still unfamiliar and cold environment of the cell. "Mommy!" He wailed, and Kira shot up from the other side of the cell and walked up to him. "Isaac, what's wrong? Come here honey" she said while bending down to pick him up, but at the touch of someone other than Stiles in his scared disorientation Isaac panicked even more. He wailed and kicked at her touch before curling up on the matress while screaming to keep his terrified thoughts out. Kira had no idea what to do and threw her father a panicky look, but her dad shook his head, gesturing he had no idea what was going on. Kira attempted to calm him down, knowing what would happen if the guards heared, but nothing worked, and she was forced to watch powerlessly when two buff guards walked in, one to keep her and her dad at a safe distance, and one to knock Isaac out. When they hit the small boy with a big cane on his forehead she screamed because there wasn't anything else for her to do. When the guards left, she ran up to the unconscious boy and cradled the limp body in her arms while wishing there was a way to escape these people, these monsters who didn't hesitate to use a cane on a terrified, emaciated baby boy.

Stiles' POV

When Stiles woke up he was surrounded by his sleeping pups, and a small smile appeared on his face, until he remembered who was missing. He had to remind himself he had to keep it together, for his pups and for Derek, like when Derek was gone. He couldn't afford another meltdown. He had unconsciously stirred a bit when he woke up though, and that small movement had woken Erica, who shifted a bit to be able to look at him. "Mom? Are you okay?" She asked worriedly, and she relaxed a little when Stiles smiled at her. "I'm better. Don't worry" he said while pulling her closer. "I'm really sorry for the past few days you know, I'm just really worried about Isaac, and I forgot about the fact that all of you are as well" He explained, but Erica just nuzzled his neck amd sighed a little. "You don't have to apologise mom, we understand" she replied, and Stiles smiled softly. "Thank you honey, but I do. I was being selfish, and not a good mom for all of you at all" he admitted, but Erica shook her head. "You were preoccupied and we understand. And after all, you are now again, aren't you?" She answered, and Stiles wrapped his arms around her even tighter. "You know what? I think I have the best pups in the world" he told her, and she just smiled before snuggling even further into him. Then they were startled by the bedroom door flinging open and an agitated Derek storming through. "The darach has sent a message"

Isaacs POV (yes, you hate me. I know)

Isaac slowly woke up, a throbbing headache thankfully fading a little thanks to him healing while he looked up at Kira, who was rocking him. Than he remembered what'd happened earlier, and tears welled up in his eyes again. "'m Sorry Kira!" He exclaimed, but she just smiled softly. "Shush Isaac, it wasn't your fault. And look at that!- Dad, is his head supposed to do that? Okay.- You're already healing! I was a little worried though, do you want to tell me what was wrong earlier?" She asked carefully, and Isaac nodded. "I just really miss mommy" he said softly, and Kira's face got a sympathetic expression. "I understand. I'm sure you'll be back with your pack in no time, cub" she said soothingly, and Isaac scrunched his nose up at the term 'cub'. "We're not cubs. We're pups" he told her, and she chuckled before turning to her dad. "Hey dad, I thought you knew all about werewolves!" She called out, and mr. Yakamura shrugged. "Cub, pup, there isn't much difference, is there?" He said, and Isaac scoffed. "Well, to me there is" he said indignantly, and Kira chuckled. "Allright, you're not a cub" she laughed, and Isaac rolled his eyes. "No I'm not. But do you really think the pack will find me?" He asked insecurely, and he saw a flash of something on Kira's face before she smiled brightly at him. "Of course they will! They are werewolves after all, they can do anything, can't they?" She exclaimed, but Isaac looked up at her angrily. "You're lying! Your heartbeat just sped up!" He said, eyes tearing up. "Oh Isaac, I wasn't lying, I was just.. I'm not sure if they know where you are, that's all" she tried to explain, but Isaac wouldn't have it. "Just stop lying. They're gonna kill me if the pack doesn't find me soon, aren't they?" He said softly, and Kira just looked at him sadly. "I don't know Isaac. I really don't" she said tiredly, and before Isaac could reply, the cell door swung open to reveal the darach once again. "Oh Isaac, I'm not gonna kill you. And don't worry, the pack will find you allright"

Heyyyy!!! So yeah, this is definetely a filler.. But did you like it anyway?? If you did, please comment and vote!! xoxo,

Robance c:-