part 31

It's HOLIDAY!!!! Seven weeks of doing absolutely nothing... Let's get on with the chapter people! c:-

chapter 31

Stiles' POV

When they were... Done, they took a long shower together before deciding to go downstairs to the restaurant for dinner.

"We should definetely do that more often. You think my dad would mind babysitting more often? Because I don't want them to hear that. We could probably get him to babysit more often, don't you think?" Stiles rambled, and Derek chuckled before pecking his mate on the lips when they reached the elevator.

"We're definetely gonna do that more often" he smirked before they stepped in the elevator next to a adolescent werewolf who looked about thirteen, whose eyes widened a little when he saw Derek before he just looked completely uncomfortable. When the elevator doors closed though, he seemed to have gathered enough courage to look Derek in the eyes, and Stiles just watched the kid in amusement while Derek rolled his eyes when Stiles couldn't hold back a small chuckle. That, however, seemed to snap the kid out of his trance.

"H-hello sir. Are you really Derek Hale?" He stuttered, and Derek was right back to his usually-present-exept-when-with-pack- pokerface.

"Yes. Who wants to know?" He answered, and Stiles thought if the kid could look any more impressed he'd probably faint.

"I-I'm Jamie sir. Of the rising moon pack. Is it true that your mark is a triskelion? L-like, the ultimate werewolf mark?" The boy stuttered, and Derek scowled at him.

"Yes. It's also our sign for vengeance" He said in a low voice, and the boy paled before Stiles slapped Dereks arm.

"Derek, stop scaring kids. Don't be intimidated by this sourwolf, kiddo. He's way too theatrical for his own good" Stiles laughed, and Derek glared in Stiles' direction before the latter pecked his lips and they both chuckled.

"Wow. You guys are awesome!" The boy exclaimed, and Stiles smiled at the kid.

"Thanks Jamie. Where are you going?" He asked, and the kid blushed.

"To dinner sir" he said, still very aware whose presence he was in.
"Well, we are too! Maybe we could walk to the restaurant together? We'd love to meet your alpha" Stiles asked, and Derek once again wondered what his mate was getting them into now.

"Y-yeah sure! I'm sure he'd be honored!" Jamie said, and that was he moment they arrived at the bottom floor where the restaurant was located. Jamie immediatly jumped out, clasping a hand to his mouth when he realised he hadn't let the alphas get out first and apologising profusely until Derek told him it was fine and the kid went back to telling Derek how amazing he was, while Stiles just chuckled and told the man he shouldn't let the attention go to his head.

Jamie immediatly walked up to a large table where around twelve people were sitting, and two men from around Dereks age immediatly scowled at the two visitors.

"Well look what the cat dragged in. Who might these two... gentlemen be?" The oldest one asked in a mocking tone while a couple, the alpha pair judging from their position at the head of the table, seemed to have recognised Derek and just looked exasperated, the woman who looked to be in her mid thirties rolling her eyes while her mate just leaned back and watched.

"Derek Hale" Derek said, and the younger man burst out in laughter.

"Sure, if you're Derek Hale I must be Deucalion!" He laughed, and Derek gave him one of his most intense and infamous Hale glares.

"No you're not. I know this because I personally slashed his throat" Derek said coldly, and the younger man shuddered involuntarily while the other man still laughed.