part 39... final part!

Hello my gorgeous, gorgeous little smiley unicorns! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY OMG FINALLY SIXTEEN!!!! It was an amazing day c:- Soo.... Final chapter... With a challenge at the end for a possible third book!! But ehm.. One little thing I forgot to mention in the previous a/n and don't wanna say in the last one... Well, apparently a lot of people use my ideas for their own story. Which is fine, if you'd ask me first and not copy everything almost litterally. You have to realise that I put a fair amount of hours and thought into this story and it's plot, so I don't really like what's happening with it without my consent (or credit)  Well, now I've bored you enough I think, so enjoy! c:-

Chapter 39

"What?!" The pups exclaimed shockedly while Peter seemed just as shocked as them that he'd actually said that, before sneaking out in the moment of chaos where only Malia seemed to be completely calm.

"He's walking... Walking... Aand.. He's out" she said softly, no one else hearing her.

"Okay, SILENCE!" Stiles exclaimed after a few minutes.

"Derek and I'll explain everything. First of all, Malia, are you okay?" He asked, and Malia nodded calmly.

"Don't worry, I already knew" she deadpanned, and Stiles looked at her shockedly.

"What.. How?" He asked, and she shrugged. "Eavesdropped on your conversation a few days ago" she explained, and Stiles shook his head in disbelief.

"What did you hear?" he asked, and she shrugged again, a perfect image of the teenager she is.

"That you found out he was my dad. And that he said he.." she ended her sentence with a quivery sigh.

"That he didn't-" She tried again, in a choled voice.

"That he didn't want to be your dad" Stiles said for her, and the girl nodded, letting out some sort of choked sound before bolting up the stairs. Aiden looked like he was about to follow her, but Stiles stopped him and went after her himself. He knocked on the girl's door, opening it when he didn't get a reply. Malia was sitting on her bed, knees pulled up to her chest and eyes fixated on the wall.

"That really is an ugly colour, isn't it?" Stiles said casually while sitting down next to the girl, who stayed silent.

"Are you okay?" Stiles tried, but she ignored him again. Stiles sighed, trying to think of something that'd get the girl to talk.

"Did you know Aiden cried while watching titanic?" he tried, and this time the girl let out a choked chuckle before collapsing onto Stiles in tears.

"Shh, shh Malia. What's wrong sweetie?" He asked softly, and she stiffened a little.

"Why doesn't anybody want me?" she asked in a small voice, and Stiles pulled her close.

"People want you, Malia. Aiden does, and I don't think the rest of the pack minds having you around either" he said softly, but Malia shook her head.
"Why does none of my parents want me? My family?" she clarified, and Stiles sighed while pulling her even closer.

"This family wants you, Malia. I promise you. And Peter can just stay uncle Peter. He doesn't deserve to be called dad by a girl like you" he told her resolutely, and she looked up to him.

"Would you really let me stay?" she asked hesitatingly, and Stiles smiled and nodded.

"And I do believe the rest of the pack agrees. Don't you guys?!" He exclaimed loudly, and the rest of the pack barged through the door, exclaiming things like

"Yeah! Definetely!" awkwardly, while throwing guilty glances at Stiles. Meanwhile Malia was smiling nervously, the smile dissappearing when Derek entered with a blank face.