Chapter 1

KELLI'S POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. Reason? Because today I get to go to work. Work means I get to go see my cast. Cast meaning I get to see Billy. Billy Unger, the man of my dreams, ever since I met him I knew we were right for each other. I got up with a little jump and a little charisma unexpectedly. I know i'm a little more excited than usual, it's because today Billy and I have more lines together. But as siblings. I hate that we have to be related on-screen. I went to the restroom and took a warm shower. I put on my makeup and tried to look extra pretty for Billy. I wore a simple tee with shorts and converse; nothing special, besides, the studio has something for me to wear.

I walked into the studio and saw Spencer playing around with T.J. Then saw Billy on his chair studying his lines for the show that goes on three hours from now. Of course. Of course he's studying and being a responsible person, above his head was a sign that read, 'Study Lines Before Audience Comes In For Seating'. That's my kind of man. He looked up and smiled at me with an awe. I blushed and smiled back. He got up and walked toward me to give me a welcoming hug. I felt my stomache stiring as he began to sqeeze me tightly and picked me up. 'Wow', I thought, who would've known he smelled so good? Like a creep, I sniffed him. He put me down.

"How are you doing Kel? Billy said excitedly. 

"I'm doing great! You?"

"I'm doing fine, thank you."

BILLY'S POV

I woke up and yawned. Morning breath, ugh. But on the bright side, I get to see Kelli! I brushed my teeth, got ready and took a taxi to the studio. I was the first one there, until I saw Spencer opening the door dangerously, "Hey Bill, pass me a water!"

"Good morning to you too. Um hey, Spencer?"

"Wassup?"

"Is Kelli here?"

"No."

"Did you see her walking or anything?"

"No."

Great, I thought. I have to wait and be surprised for her appearance.

~20 MINUTES LATER~

I studied my lines over and over again and looked up to see the most prettiest girl. Kelli. I smiled at her and she gave one back in return. I walked up to her and gave her a hug. We talked and studied our lines together, knowing that we have alot of scenes together in this episode, and I know that it's going to be a good day.