Boundaries

AMELIA'S P.O.V

"Come on! It's been two whole weeks and you two still haven't spoken to each other. It's not like you can avoid each other. You live together." Tee said as we were all sat around the table, having tea.

"I don't WANT to speak to a jerk." I replied, gaining a chuckle from Elektra.

"Well like Tee said; you'll have to." Rick piped up, instantly making me feel like I want to punch him. It was just that sort of thing where you fall out with someone, then a few weeks later you're in the same room, then you just get the urge to punch them. Everyone gets it... I think.

"Yeah, when I've gone mental. Not in a million years."

"You just did."

I couldn't be bothered to reply to that because I knew Rick had a point so I just stood up, going into the garden. I walked to the familiar spot where I used to go with Rick - the car seats behind the trees. As soon as I sat down, it instantly bought back memories of me and Rick. I sat, on my own, just thinking of me and Rick - the fact that I still liked him but yet I was so annoyed with him I wanted to punch him. It was quite confusing what I actually felt about him. Not even I knew for sure. I sat, looking at the grass, thinking for ages.

"Knew you'd be out here."

I looked up to see Rick stood in front of me.

"Go away. I don't want to talk." I tried blocking him out, ignoring him, but it wasn't long until he sat down next to me.

"Like Tee pointed out, we have to speak at one point. Why can't we just be friends and make it a whole lot easier? You're being selfish and putting the others in the middle!"

"Me?! I'm putting them in the middle?! No, no, no I think you did that Rick! Remember when you were talking to them about our relationship? Yeah? Well that is when they were put in the middle! Don't you dare try and put this on me." I stormed off, straight past Tyler in the kitchen and up the stairs. At first I was going to my room, but then I changed my mind. I wanted payback and this time, not on Johnny.

"Amelia! Amelia where are you going?"  Tyler was running behind me, trying to catch me up. I reached Rick's room, slamming the door open which left a dent in the wall. I reached for his bedside table, swiping for it, instantly making his phone, wallet, guitar pick and records land on the floor in a pile. I heard a terrible cracking sound as soon as I did it. Was it his phone? Records? I didn't care. It might all seem a bit extreme but after all Rick had put me through - tears, love, tears, even more tears and blame - I decided he deserved some wrecked stuff. How dare he go to my friends before me about our own relationship but then say i'm putting them in the middle? I started completely smashing his entire bedroom; ornaments, gadgets, posters, bed - everything! I knew I'd have to pay for it all but at that point I really didn't care, I just hated his guts.

"Whoa! Amelia!" I felt Tyler grab hold of me from behind, pulling me out of reach from any of Rick's stuff.

"Tyler let go of me!" I struggled to get free but he wasn't budging. That's when I felt another pair of arms holding me in place. I looked up to see Johnny. Now, if I was still  with Rick, I would've shouted or hit Johnny, but instead I turned around and cried into both his and Tyler's chest.

"Amelia what do you think you're doing?!" Mike was stood, shocked, in the doorway - along with everyone else. Mike rushed in, trying to pick up everything and put it back in it's place, but that wasn't going to happen any time soon. It looked like a bomb had hit it in there.

"What the hell has happened Amelia?!" A deep voice growled. Rick looked absolutely gob-smacked. He looked around at all of his stuff, looking as if he was about to burst.