Feelings coming back? Maybe...

"Johnny!" Everyone ran up to him, hugging him lightly incase he snapped in half. Rick and I on the other hand... We were stood awkwardly in the living room door frame.

"Hey Amy" he smiled my way but all I could do was look away. Why was it so hard? Why didn't I want to talk to him? Did I still like him? Or was it because I wasn't sure Who I liked? Rick or Johnny - I still had no idea. I felt horrible, like the bad guy... or girl in my case. At first, I'm with Rick; doing anything to reasure him that Johnny wouldn't steal me from him, then I'm falling out with Rick, then kissing Johnny, and then stuck in between. It sounds like I was being unfair, leading them both on on purpose, but that wasn't it at all. I honestly had no idea who I liked.

"Do you want to go back into the living room?" Rick whispered In my ear, seeing that I was uncomfortable.

"Amy what's wrong?" Johnny asked. I looked up to see everyone - and I mean everyone - staring at me. Not just Johnny, Tee and Tyler... everyone. I know this will seem like I'm over reacting once again, but I hated being stared at as if they were judging me, so what did I do? You guessed it.

I ran.

I ran to the only place I felt calm, the only place I wanted to be, the only place that brought back good memories. The car seats in the trees. When I was with Rick in the living room and I heard Johnny come home, sure I was worried, but I felt confident as if I could handle it. That's what confused me. Why did I panick? I felt confident and strong, but then I panicked and ran. Why were my emotions so all over the place?

I was outside for what felt like forever and I was starting to get hungry. Oh, and I desperately needed a wee but you don't really need to know that. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to go back into the house, but like I said; I needed to. I started thinking desperately for an idea of what to do, but it was no good. I still didn't know, but it was looking like I'd have to go back inside. I was dreading it. I put my head in the palm of my hands, letting out a huge sigh of nervousness.

"Right... I can do this." I was ready to do it, ready to face Johnny and the others. I got up out of the seat but before I could go anywhere, someone was stood in my way.

"You can do what?" I looked up to find my face just centimetres from Rick's. I backed away awkwardly, once again stuck for any ideas for my next move.

"I-I don't know what you're on about," I laughed nervously as he moved closer. At that point, it became clear to me that it was Rick - after all this time - that I truely liked. I realised my feelings were completely back. It felt like the first day I met him; my hands were sweaty, I'd lost my voice, I couldn't move, and my legs felt like actual jelly. Great... way to become socially awkward with him, Amelia.

"You know what I'm on about, you know I heard you, and you know you said it. Now are you going to tell me what you're talking about? Or will I have to follow you around from now on? Because if it's something dangerous, I'll stop you."

For some over - dramatic reason, I didn't say anything. I just cried, right in front of Rick. Brilliant.

He pulled me in for a hug, my chin on his shoulder. He started playing with my hair, calming me down. Any girl would've loved that, especially me seeing as I genuinely loved when people played with my hair AND I liked Rick, but it actually got on my nerves. I started getting angry and who was I going to take it out on? The one person that was there with me. Yep... I got angry with Rick.

"Stop it!" I pushed away from him, not letting him come any where near me. You're probably wondering why I got angry. To this day not even I am completely sure. But I guess it was because I had feelings for Rick. I know that seems completely and utterly stupid but I suppose if you look at it the way I was looking at it that day, it's pretty simple. If I didn't fall for Rick, I wouldn't have broken up with him, he wouldn't have cared if I kissed Johnny, Johnny wouldn't have been in hospital, I wouldn't have ran away, and I wouldn't have been in that mess. I know none of that is Rick's fault, but I was upset and angry, so I took it out on him.

People say you take it out on the ones you love.

Wait what?

*****A/N IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Sorry I know this is a short chapter AND it's a reeeeally late update. I do have reasons though so don't kill me ;) But yeah my ipod broke inside and I cant charge it so I cant use it or update from it, my laptop wont let me save my work (idek) and so I've been stuck with my tablet to write on but I don't really like updating on this, its different.

But for this chapter being short, it's because I wrote the last line 'wait what?' and thought I should leave that as a cliffhanger sort of thing ;) and I kinda liked it haha.

But guys I looked on my account earlier and saw I have 3K VIEWS! Oh my fudging god ;) THANK YOU!! That means 2K within the last 6 (I think) updates!

And because of all that ^^ I've decided I'll try and update twice before next Thursday (1st May) And I'll make atleast one of the chapters long AND exciting. Well I'll try anyway. But if I don't update twice, sorry, it won't be my fault haha. I won't get in to details but I've got long term illnesses, social problems (anxiety & depression) and I'm part time at school eg so its quite hard.

But THANK YOU ♡