1 || First kiss - Raven

You had a crush on Raven for a while now, 4-6 months. You lost count. That was about to change.
Raven told you last week that she liked you and you told her, she kissed your cheek after saying it and left to finish her work.

"Morning, (Y/L/N)" Raven shouted behind you.
"Morning Reyes!" You giggled.
"I was uhm...just going to ask you something..." Raven said approaching you, rubbing her neck. "Would you...like to...go out with me?"
You looked up at her beautiful brown eyes, "Of course, i'd love too!"

---- Time jump ----

You and Raven had been 'going out' for about a week now already, but you were scared to make a move.

"(Y/N) you okay there?" Raven asked, "You seem to have zoned out!" She smiled, waving her hand infront of your face.
"Sorry, what was the question?" You responded, causing her to burst into laughter.
"Are you okay?" Still lauughing.
"Yes, thank you cutie..." You looked embarrased
"Awh, says the cute one." She nudged your shoulder smiling.

You giggled akwardly back and she grabbed hold of you hand. She started to pull you somewhere, back into the ark.

"Where are we going?" You asked, confused.
"You'll see!" She giggled releasing the grip on your hand slightly.

You got to her room inside of the ark she opened to door and pulled you inside. Bits of machinery and metal work covered the desks and the radio she was working on the corner of the desk with tools surrounding it.

She shut the door after you got in and pushed your back to it. She stepped infront of you and placed a hard, passionate kiss on your lips. After a moment of realising you weee not doing anything, you started to kiss her back, your lips moving in sync with hers.

She pulled away slowly, "You're a good kisser!" She smiled.
"Thank you cutie," you giggled, "i could say the same for you."
She leaned into you and kissed you again, this time it lasted a lot longer.