1 || Marry me? - Eliza Taylor

"Would you do the honour of marrying me?" Eliza spoke, her voice shaking, tears becoming present in both of your eyes.

Earlier

"Why are you such a nerd?" Eliza mumbled into your ear, giggling after your comments about the next Star Wars movie.

"Shut up, you can not say anything about me being a nerd." Wrapping your arm about the woman to your side.

You were enjoying her company. Just staying in comfortable silence with the occasional miniature conversation.

This would be your last hour or so with her for 3 months. You were trying to prevent her from leaving but you knew she had to. Maybe if you cuddled with her for just a little longer she wouldn't go.

You would see her at the end of the three months for November through till January and then she would go back to Canada for another month or two. You had done this same routine three times prior.

You wanted her to stay with you. Longer. Forever. You really did love her but didn't see her loving you forever. She always assured you that she did and always would love you.

"What is it?" Eliza dragged your mind from thought to connect to her beautiful eyes.

"I want you to stay longer." You hadn't realised you spoke when you saw her eyes. Sad. The blue slowly becoming dull. "I know you have to and I support you, I will miss you that's all. A lot."

Eliza kissed you cheek before telling you that she loves you. She also said that she misses you so much when she leaves. "It won't be long and we can call whenever, like everyday and when I get back for the break. I get to you hold again and kiss you a few times." She added a small chuckle on the end before resting her head on your shoulder.

"Yeah, we can." You smiled, planting a kiss on her forehead. "We should get ready for going in a bit."

"In a minute."

The woman pressed her lips to yours, pushing you backwards gently. Your foreheads pressed together, your hands intertwined. You had kissed like this a few times before. Powerful and full of sadness and fear. This type of kiss only occurred before the last times she had left. You remained like this for a few minutes before Eliza pulled away.

Neither of you wanted it to end. You both knew it had to though.

Eliza placed her palm to the side of your face, rubbing your cheek with her thumb.
"I love you so much, my little monkey. Don't forget it."

"I love you too, oz."

"C'mon, lets get going." Eliza whispered into your ear softly, this earned a frown from you.

You spoke a normal conversation on the drive to the airport. When you eventually arrived at the airport after a saddening hour long drive, you helped Eliza with her bags and got ready near the entrance.

You both slowly walked towards the end of the foyer which is where you and Eliza would have to depart.

You didn't say anything at first, Neither of you did. You just looked at each other, sadness in your eyes but you both knew it wouldn't be the last time you see each other.

"I love you, don't forget it. Ever." Eliza broke the silence.

"Ditto." You said and winked at the end. "I love you too, Ozzy."

She pulled you in for a big hug, tears starting to pour down her face. When you released from each other's grip. Eliza took your face in her hands and pulling you closer to her, connecting your lips when they reached. A long and powerful kiss shared.

Minutes had passed, less time than wanted. Eliza pulled away first this time. "I want to ask you something."

"Fire away, baby." You responded.

"Marry me?" She almost whispered.

"What?" You spoke this time, confused and thinking that you may have misheard her.

"Would you do the honour of marrying me?" Eliza spoke, her voice shaking, tears becoming present in both of your eyes.

"Oh my god, yes of course, definitely." You jumped into her arms almost. She caught you and buried her head in your hair and neck. Kissing you. Lots. Around your neck, chin and cheeks.

"Thank god, I was fucking scared out of my mind." She spoke after she came face to face with you again. Eliza giggled, kissing your face all over and kissing your lips.

A few cheers were heard from around you and an applause rose up behind.

"Mrs (/Mx/Mr) Y/N Taylor, I like that a lot." You smiled, hugging into Eliza's side as she laughed, tears of joy present in her eyes.

"Mrs Eliza Y/LN, I like that too."

"Hmmm both pretty damn good. Holy shit, I love you so fucking much, baby."

"I love you too, fiancée (/fiancé)."