3|| Supply Run - Octavia

You went out to the ruins of the mountain, trying to collect medical gear that remains. Bellamy and you had been gone a couple of days longer than planned after you told Monty and Harper to go back to the camp earlier. Abbey needed some medical supplies urgently, you and Bellamy stayed to try to collect more.
You were on your way back with the few things you found: a couple of pill boxes and bandages. But you got ambushed by some members of Azgeda (ice nation) and the two of you just got away, your arm cut by one of the ice nation's blades.
On your walk back to the camp, you and Bellamy heard shouts coming from inside the fences. You both began to run, faster, and faster until you reached the gate. The shouts were more audible now.

"THEY SHOULD BOTH BE BACK NOW," the shouting came from the familiar voice of Octavia, "WHERE ARE THEY?"

You and Bellamy entered through the gates to see Monty trying to relax O, her back towards the gate.

"Y/N sent us back earlier so we could give the supplies back here faster." Monty added.

"O?" Bellamy shouted, making Octavia quickly spin around facing you both. Your arm wrapped still around Bellamy's shoulder and neck for support as he held your waist. Octavia made a run over to you both and gave Bellamy a hug. She saw you and you moved your arm from Bellamy as Octavia pulled you in for a tight hug.

"What happened?" Octavia gently questioned.

"Ice nation guards happened." Bellamy responded, "Get Y/N to Abbey."

"I'm fine Bell!" You responded.

Bellamy nodded to Octavia and walked away with the bag of supplies on his back.

"C'mon Y/L/N, let's get ya cleaned up." She said holding your hand and pulling you inside the ark. You made your way to her room where she had a bucket of water ready, sitting you on the bed. She brought a wet rag to your face, dabbing away the dirt and blood marks on it.

"Thank you." You said, breaking the silence.

"Anytime." The silence started again, an akward sort of silence. Two days before you, Bellamy, Monty and Harper went on the supply run, you told Octavia how you really felt about her. You remember her jumping on your back before you told her and you walking around with her on your back.

"You're strong Y/N" Octavia said, breaking you from the daydream.

"Bellamy practically dragged me back here." You added, making her laugh slightly. Her laugh was one of the things you loved about her.

"Uhmm...Y/N, about the uh...thing you told me, the uhm, liking me?"

"Yeah?" You responded.

"Is it true?" She asked.

The room fell silent for a moment.

"Ye-Yes, it's t-true" you stuttered, nervous for her response, "It's o-okay if you don't w-want to say anything!"

Before you could say anything else, she cupped your chin with her hand, that didn't hold the rag, and pulled you towards her face, crashing her lips against yours. You were left stunned for a moment when you finally melted into the kiss. You hadn't really kissed anyone properly before but you kissed back despite this. She dropped the rag on the floor and snaked her other hand around your neck.
She pulled away from the heaven of her kiss and nestled her head into your neck.

"Well, i like you too!" Octavia spoke. Her warm breath against your neck relaxed you quickly making the pain in your arm forgotten. You knew you had fallen hard for this girl. She moved her head and picked up the rag again, washing it in the bucket. The pain began to grow again and she held your hand tightly. She noticed your pain and pressed the cold, damp rag to your arm, making you flinch in pain. She cleaned your wound and took you to the med bay to grab a badage.
You were patched up finally, Octavia taking you out of the ark. Back outside you saw Raven and Bellamy talking. Octavia held the hand of your good arm and took you to approach them. They were talking about the destruction of the mountain, you joined in the discussion and continued to hold Octavia's hand. Whenever Bellamy was focused on Raven, Octavia would peck your lips and cheek.

A/N Heyyy everyone, welcome new readers and old readers, just saying, a new Alycia Debnam-Carey smut has been made on my profile and my Ruby rose books are updated a bit!!! Please read if you want or have the time! Hope you all enjoy this book also, 26 parter so far! Lets see how far we can get, remember if you have any requests read the REQUESTS OPEN part and comment using the template layout thing!!! Thankkkkks!!! BYE