2 || Sweet Kisses - Luna

Luna kissed your cheek whilst the two of you were resting together in your room on the rig.
She placed another gentle kiss on your ear lobe.
You turned to face the girl you loved. You met after her first conclave (and what you would have hoped would have been her last), you ran into her when she was fleeing and went with her to find a safe place. You protected each other and started the rig together.

As you were thinking about the two of you, you turned to her with a small smile on your face.

"What is it my, my love?" Luna whispered.

"Thinking." You responded with a slightly louder voice, Luna's nose gently pressed against your cheek now.

"Good things?" Luna moved her nose slightly upward, her lips replacing the spot where her nose originally was. She kissed your cheek.

"About you," Turning to face her, you pecked her lips. "So it is very good."

Luna placed another sweet kiss on your lips. You had been so wrapped up in the problems surrounding the flame and Lexa, that you had left Luna on the sidelines. You missed her.

You had a lot in common, the two of you. You both fight for eachother and those you love. You both can't stand being away from your home. You both used to love the same person. You met fleeing from something you didn't believe in. You hated the one who killed your lover.

Now he's gone. Lincoln is gone. He took your heart. Before Luna, you only had him.

Luna took your heart after you met. You forgot about Lincoln. He visited you both sometimes on the rig.

Until his death. Neither of you knew about his death until days after when Clarke brought the Flame. Octavia was the one he loved.

Luna pressed a kiss against your forehead this time.

"My love, you are not thinking good things." You gave her a questioning look, how could she know. As if you were connected in the mind. "He is gone. We can't bring him back. I'm sorry."

She could read your mind well. That's one reason why you love her.

"I just miss him so much." Tears almost escaping your eyes. But they never came.

"I know. Me too. We loved a man who loved another." Luna whisphered, gently running her fingertips up and down your exposed arm and shoulder.

"I love you." Gazing to the beautiful woman next to you.

"I love you too. He is part of the reason we met, i'm happy for that. Even despite the heartbreak between."

Sweet words and sweet kisses were all Luna knew. Yes she knew more. For you though, that was enough. She fixed your broken heart, mind and soul with love, spirit and her soul.