3 || I give myself to you - Sea Mechanic

Raven and Luna were paying together in their bed again. This time not in their home they had made.

The two of them had fallen in love on the ground but on their arrival in space had quickly claimed a room to call their own.

Raven admitted for once that Luna kept her grounded, happy, loved and even made her smile every once in a while.
Luna noticed she was happy again with Raven. After she lost Nyko and Adria, she thought she would be better with them but she found a love in Raven which helped her get back on her feet.

They were finally happy. That's until they had to go back down to Earth. It had been 5 years and Raven was still working so hard to find ways for them to get back down. Luna has stopped Raven from overworking herself numerous times and sent her to sleep after running of days on end without sleep.

It got harder and harder for Luna to keep Raven sane, happy and alive when everything was crushing Raven.

Luna showed Raven that she loved her on numerous occasions and over time Raven stopped believing her. Even though Luna spoke the truth about her love for the other girl.

Raven loved her too but felt as though she was a burden.

Luna has to talk Raven out from a rough place too.

Raven was in a very dark place by the time she got to Earth. When she met Shaw, it caused a rift in Luna and Ravens relationship. They fought more, they split apart but returned to each other after Luna told Raven that she "can't live without you because... I love you Raven Reyes. More than anything and anyone I have ever loved. I have never loved anyone the way that I love you and if I were to lose you, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."

Whenever Luna said something so powerful it always knocked the wind out of Raven's lungs. She was breathless. She had never thought that anyone would feel that way about her but Luna did. Luna does.

Raven had jumped into Luna after she had spoke. Raven wrapped her arms around the taller woman and pressed her tear covered cheeks into her tan neck.
The two had an inseparable space between them. Nothing could tear them apart like each other.

They fought like most couples. They loved each other more than words could say. They both had eventually spoken about a family. Luna had brought up Adria and Raven thought more about what Luna had lost. Thinking and talking about their traumatic pasts made them stronger but more and more upset as time grew on. They fought for each other. Gave each-other the love they need.

"I give myself to you."

"Ai giv ai op gon yu."

"I love you."

"I hod yu in."

"My love."

"Ai snogon."

Luna taught Raven about her people, culture and language and Raven taught Luna about her people, history and technology.

After the years they had spent together both on Earth, then in space, then back on Earth and then the new planet, the made vows on their love.

"Forever."

"I will love you."

"Always."

"Through sickness and health."

"Till death do us part."

"Ai hod yu in, ai snogon."

The moon and sea working in harmony.

Maybe that's why the two of them had colluded paths in the first place.

The moon and sea always were destined to work with each other. To be one. To love the other as itself.