1 || Memories - Rhiannon Fish

Rhiannon, your wife.

You have known her for around 5 years and she became you girlfriend after around 1 year of friendship after she confessed to you about her crush. You had been married to her for 2 years.

It became harder over time to see her due to her working often and being away but it was worth it because when she returned from months away, you could show her how much you love her and embrace her for the first time in a while.
Seeing her face on skype wasn't enough. Hearing her voice through the phone calls wasn't enough.
You had to see her and feel her. It had been so long.

Finally the day came when you got to see your lover. Rhiannon. Her name music to your ears. Her touch, as light as a feather but as powerful as lighting.

You planned to meet her at the airport again. As you had done months before, and will do for more months to come.
The airport where you were going to meet her was an hour journey from your home.

This airport had seen so many of your meetings with Rhiannon. So many kisses shared by the two of you. So many times Rhiannon had wrapped her legs around your waist.
So many times you dragged one case behind you whilst holding her free hand - the other carrying another bag.

She told you that you were the first person she had ever truly loved in that same airport.

It was the day she was departing for another job, she kissed you and told you she loved you. Before she left, she kissed you again and gave you her bracelet that she normally wears and told you that you were the first person she ever really loved and hopefully you would be the last. She left blowing a kiss to you, leaving you both in tears and you clutching the bracelet in your hand.

You continued to think about how much you loved her and memories this airport held. A shitty, little airport in the beautiful, large town you live in.

You proposed to her the day she returned once from the airport. Not in the airport but her favourite park nearby it. The park you both go to every time she gets back and the park you go to when you miss her too much.

You had picked Rhiannon up from the airport after an emotional time for the both of you, it had been an extra 2 months longer than usual and you had been having problems at home and without her, you had no one.

You had told her when you FaceTimed about the troubles at home and you just wanted her to hold you and help you back at home. That's after she told you she may have to stay longer in Canada with the rest of the cast.

When the two of you got to the park you talked for more than an hour before you proposed near a pond in the centre. It was quite, something you both seemed to prefer - the quiet serenity in the park.

"Hahahah oh my god, yes I will marry you. Do you know how happy you make me?"

"Do you know how happy you make me? I love you, my dear. I love you."

You pulled her in for a hug and you both stayed like that for a while before she accepted the ring and kissed you. You both decided then was the time to get back home.

Interrupting your thoughts, you got a text through on your phone.

Guess whose flight has landed. Xx
- R

A text from Rhiannon.

Thank god, at the normal location xx

As you sent the text you sat down on a close by bench, waiting for your beloved wife.