1|| Set - Lindsey

--Texting--

Linzz <3 Y/N

Hey baby x

Hey my baby girl x

How is filming?

Good, one problem

What's that?

You're not here.

I miss you, remember you

only have like 2 weeks left right?

I know, but i want to see you.

I'll greet my beautiful fiancée at the airport.

2 weeks is a long time though.

Skype me tonight okay?

When you finish for the day

Okay baby. I have about an hour left,

that's all my scenes for today then.

Good, speak to you in an hour!

Yeah, okay, i have to do a scene now so,

i'll be back soon.

Okay love.

--1 and a half hours later--

I'm sorry i'm late baby
i'll call now and explain.

It's okay, don't worry.

--Skype Call--

Y/N POV

Lindsey started calling so i quickly answered.

"Hi beautiful," you said to the beauty on the call.

"Hi baby! Can i tell you how adorable you look?" Lindsey responded.

"I could say the same for you pretty flower!"

"Really, isn't that the skunk from like... Bambi?"

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't"

"Shut up." She grinned.

You miss her smile. You miss her cuddles, kisses and even miss when she plays with your fingertips without realising.

You miss her. You love her.

"So, you know how I have two weeks left before I come home?" Lindsey interrupted your thoughts.

"Not at all," you responded sarcastically, "kidding".

"Well, you have been cordially invited, sort of, to the set in two days." She spoke confidently in her awful impersonation of a Southern English accent.

"What?" You replied confused whilst giggling at her.

"Oh. Love, you can come to set again if you want." Again. The first time being when you visited for your best friend Thomas (Thomas McDonnel : Finn) and ending up meeting Lindsey.

"I would love to go, Jrat still there?" You mumbled the last part.

"Shut up. Jason is still here yes!" She pretended to sound annoyed before giggling, then laughing... then laughing hysterically.

You heard laughing in the background before a face showed up on the camera.

"J-RAT..." Eliza shouted laughing loudly making both you and Lindsey laugh along.

"Hey Eliza, how's life?" You asked

"Brilliant now...Jrat. Thanks love, you?" She responded

"Great now that I'm coming to set again" you replied, a smirk present on your face.

"I'm still annoyed with what happened to Alycia and Ricky."

"Same baby. Two weeks left, just two weeks." Lindsey spoke again.

"Two days technically!" Eliza interrupted.

"Shut up." Lindsey followed, "two weeks until we finish and get to go home, two days till you get here?"

"Two days, the set is not that far away, it's less than a three hour flight to Toronto."

"Just get your ass over here ASAP." Lindsey spoke, smiling sweetly at the end.

- - 2 Days Later - -

The flight landed in Toronto 10 minutes later than expected. Lindsey has called you before the flight to tell you she would be waiting for you at the airport.

Passing the gate and the bag collection area, you walked into the main entrance of the airport. You looked around the busy area before catching a glimpse of Lindsey's memorable soft brown eyes. She eventually found yours. You dragged you bag behind you, walking closer and closer to each other, pushing past the people in the way.

Finally, Lindsey jumped up to you as you caught her in your arms. She finally got to hold you. You finally got to hold her.

She had tears running down her face, you could taste them on her cheek as you kissed her softly.

She turned back towards you as she climbed off you and held your face whilst passionately kissing you. You took your usually place, your arms wrapped around her waist, kissing her back.

You were cut off by a gentle tap on your left shoulder. Eliza. You both pulled away from the kiss and let go of if each other as you turned to hug Eliza. She kissed your cheek quickly before asking how you were. Lindsey quickly toon your hand in hers and pecked your cheek.

You talked, the three of you, for a short while whilst walking to Lindsey's car and heading off back to the set. Then talking again about work and life on the drive to set, through some traffic.

After arriving to set, Eliza got called for a last minute scene before calling filming off for the rest of the night.

You joined Lindsey in her room and changed before climbing into her bed and cuddling, her head nuzzling into your neck.For the first time in a while, both of you felt at home with each other.