1|| A Heart - Sea Mechanic

Raven POV

I wake up, a sharp pain in my head, i remained with my eyes sealed shut. All I hear is the sound of Luna's voice echoing through my head.

"Ai giv ai op...gon nemiyon...kom lanik de"

"ARGH" I yell in pain, forcing my eyes open.

"Shhh...I'm here." Luna. She was sitting beside me.

She pushed my shoulder gently back to lying down.

"Abbey told me to make sure you get rest."

"Why did you help me?" I asked bluntly, recieving an unreadable expression on Luna's face.

"You need rest Raven, please!"

"Fine, tell me later...please" i returned. Why didn't she want to tell me?

I fell asleep a few minutes after, Luna was rubbing my arm, calming me quickly. She is different. She changes me, calms me more than anyone, helps me when i don't deserve help.
I woke up maybe an hour or two later. Luna had left my side, but thoughts of her flooded my mind. Why did she help me? She tries to save me. Why do i feel different around her? Why does she confuse me the way she does?

"Hey Raven!" Luna said, entering the room.
"Hey Luna, can you answer my question? From earlier?" I spoke softly with a hint of worry.
"Question?"
"Why did you help me?" I responded.
The room was silent for a moment.
"You're special, different, you are selfless..."
Another moment of silence.
"You are only doing this to protect the ones you care for." She added, smiling slightly. Her eyes showed honesty.
"I'm not special, or d-"
"You are special, Raven." She sat beside me. "You're special to me."

I have to admit, she's special. She has a heart. Something i haven't experienced or seen for a while.

She interrupted my thoughts again, "I like you."

I couldn't help but stare into her hazel eyes. I like her too but...

Luna leaned in and kissed my cheek. I flinched her to look slightly upset.
"I'm sorry, Raven." She said, standing up from where she sat.

Before she could walk away, i took her hand in mine and pulled her closer to me.

I leaned into her and kissed her lips. Within seconds she began to kiss back. Her lips feel so soft against mine, i haven't felt this happy in a while. I began to smile against her lips.

I pulled away slowly. "Don't be sorry." I lean back into kiss her.

"I like you too, Luna." I added, connecting our lips again.

A/N Part two anyone? Oh well, gonna make one anyway...sea mechanic is one of my favourite ships, next to clexa of course. ;)