1 || Our little home, hidden from everyone - Jessica Harmon

The two of you were sitting on a bus going back from the airport. Usually you would walk the fair distance back to your home but as the two of you were tired, you settled on a bus back home.
"So, welcome back to luxurious LA." You whispered, talking Jess' hand in yours. Her brother said he would meet you back at your house.
"Thank you for welcoming, must I say... you look wonderful." She responded.
The two of you were extremely happy but so tired that your emotions of happiness were not conveyed in the conversations you had.
"As do you my good friend." You responded.
"Thank you."

You spent the remainder of the journey back home in quiet, Jess scrolling through social media on her phone and you watching houses and shops go past through the windows of the bus.

After you arrived at you stop, you walked down to your small house, on the outskirts of LA. You took one of Jess' bags and she took the other.

The first steps inside your home brought comfort to the two of you again. Setting the bags to the entrance to your living room, you both made your way to the sofa, flopping down on it once you reached it.

It didn't take long for the two of you to fall asleep, next to each other finally, on the sofa in your little home.