A/B - What you do when they die.

Clarke - She forgets how to live. She stops loving anyone and stops caring for those around her. She tries not to even think about you because the memorie of your death springs to her mind and her heart breaks again.
"Don't mention her name. I can't hear it."

Lexa - She visits the place where you were buried as a routine everyday until she could no longer take it. She starts to plan an attack on the clan who caused your death.
"Jomp em op en yu jomp en ai op"
(Attack her and you attack me)

Octavia - Fights the people around her. Anger flooding through her veins. She kills anyone who caused you any pain. She tried to hurt herself, that's what she thought she deserved.
"I told her that I would protect her, I lied."

Raven - Raven bottles up her pain and releases it days later. Crying, throwing things, punching and hurting those around her. She begins to hate the people around her for not protecting you and then blames herself for not protecting you, hurting herself for your death.
"I could have saved her but I didn't, I let her die... In my arms."

Luna - Luna stopped caring for the rig, she tried to leave multiple times. Find somewhere for just herself. Somewhere where she wouldn't see your face when she was in your room, in bed, at the food area, fishing. She remembered what you said though, "This is our home, no matter what, don't leave the people here. Family."
"Leave me, I see her. Everywhere. It's my fault she is gone."

Emori - Emori continued the way she was. She didn't want to see anyone else though. She avoided people all together. Eventually she became more peaceful but after you died, she started to cover her arm again.
"Y/N was the only person I could trust, the only person I ever really loved."

Echo - Echo killed the person who brought your death, she fought and fought and tried to find peace somewhere and with someone who you knew. She talked about you to Bellamy, someone who she grew close to. She told him how much she loved you.
"I miss her so much, she was the world to me."

Ontari - Ontari fled from Azgeda and Polis after you died. She couldn't be there after seeing you die there. She eventually came across Luna and her people who she stayed with before leaving again. For peace. Something you had always wanted.
"I left Polis because Y/N wasn't there with me. She loved me like no one else ever had."

Harper - Harper stayed with the delinquents. After Jasper had died, she was heartbroken. She was the same when you died. She felt like she had no one left. Not the case. She couldn't see the other peoples faces without thinking of you dying in her arms.
"I have no one left. Jasper is gone, Y/N is gone. I killed her. It's my fault."

Niylah- Niylah begins a friendship with Clarke to distract her from missing you. She cries often, feeling lost and heartbroken. Clarke was a friend of yours so her and Niylah spend some time talking about how amazing you were and other time talking about how you were seeking revenge for your death at the hands of an assassin.