1|| Bracelet - Octavia

This is a request from my friend.  The things in bold are the parts that can be customised to your self!

"Bell, where's Y/N?" Octavia shouted to Bellamy

"They ran out of camp, O, is everything okay?"

"NO, i have to find (Pronouns)."

"Why?" Bellamy quickly asked.

"(Pronoun)'s gone because i wasn't here when she needed me." Octavia ran to where her horse is kept.

Octavia climbed onto her horse and started to gallop out of the camp. She travelled for 20 minutes through the forest over fallen branches and trees, passing the nearby river.
She started to tear up, shouting your name.
"Y/N... Y/N!" She screamed.

She slowed down when she noticed Y/N's  bracelet on the ground. The bracelet octavia had given to (Pronouns). The one she had made.

She jumped of her horse and picked up the bracelet, letting more tears pour from her beautiful eyes.

She noticed the bracelet had what looked like blood under the beads she held.
She walked in the direction of the braclet and back towards the way she knew the nearest grounder village is.

She ran to the village when it was in view. She stopped, leaning against a tree. Her grip on the bracelet grew tighter. Tears continued to pour down octavia's face.

Octavia wiped her tears away. She heard the sound of footsteps approaching, she turned around quickly to see the figure of a person.

The figure spoke, "O-Octavia?"

Octavia recognised the voice. "YEAH IT'S ME."

Octavia hugged the beautiful (hair colour) haired (gender), Y/N, tightly and Y/N hugged back.

"Why are you out here?" Octavia questioned, releasing Y/N from the grip of the hug.

"I needed someone to hold and you weren't there." Octavia looked down at Y/N's hands and noticed a bit of blood.

"What happened to your hands? Why did you leave?"

"I wanted to be alone, then i found the village and tried to stay as far as possible away from it when i noticed the guards. Then i saw you."

Octavia held Y/N's hand again and held her close to her.

"I'm here, just shout and i''m with you."

"I love you, O."

"I love you too Y/N Kom Skaikru." Octavia responded, giving (Pronouns) the bracelet and kissing Y/N passionately on the lips.