Not so Mini

Prompt: I wonder why Vik made this the caption for Simon in his football video... Write about it!
Bonus- For Vik and Simon in a relationship.

Choice 1 with all Bonuses

Vik and Simon's relationship was, for lack of a better word, complicated. They weren't necessarily out about it, although the guys had all caught on a while ago. Vik just wasn't willing to admit to it. Well, putting it that way made it sound horrible. It's not like Vik was ashamed of Simon or their relationship- quite the opposite, actually. Vik just wanted to keep his personal life with Simon personal. It was just the idea of everyone knowing that upset the boy. He couldn't completely understand it, and he definitely couldn't explain it to someone else. He tried desperately to explain it to Simon, but he only ever made it sound worse. Simon understood, however, what his boyfriend was trying to get across and always told him he didn't need to explain. Simon would respect whatever he asked, it's not like it made a difference to him. Well, it did, actually. Simon wanted to be able to hug and kiss Vik whenever; he wanted to scream to the world that Vikram Barn was his. He wasn't single and lonely anymore, and he had the best boyfriend he could ask for. But Simon would respect Vik's decisions no matter what. Perhaps that's why it surprised him so much when he watched over one of Vik's football videos.

It had been one of concern for Simon. Vik had gotten hurt earlier on and Simon was trying his best to act like it didn't bother him. He honestly just wanted to scoop Vik up and kiss away any pain caused by his fall. He was actually a little angry at JJ for hitting Vik, but he kept that to himself too. Vik swore he was fine and JJ had apologized for it- Simon could keep himself at bay until he and Vik were alone.

Well, he thought he could.

The other boys had all picked up on Simon's repressed anger. It was hard not to notice, seeing as they'd been friends for so long. JJ had even noticed it, which is why he had offered to be goalie for the video. And boy, did those boys get their beatings in on JJ. The poor goalie got hit on multiple occasions, even got some exact karma via Tobi. Simon tried his best to not do anything too aggressive; the others had done that for him. But the others could still sense his aggression.

After the long day of recording, they all took off towards their homes. Simon, who had driven him and Vik over, kept himself quiet and didn't say anything. Vik wasn't having this, however.

"Si babe, I'm fine. You don't need to be worried about it." Vik looked towards the older blond, who only kept his eyes on the road.

"I'm not."

"And it's because you're not worried that you've been angry at JJ all day." Vik's words tried to remain calm and relaxing, but this was starting to make him angry.

"I'm not worried."

"Then what are you?" Vik's question was met by only silence, and Vik sighed. "I understand you're a little worried about me and that you're upset that you couldn't just wrap me up in your arms in front of the boys. Just please stop being so angry about it." Simon opened his mouth to respond but closed it again. He pushed his glasses up his nose and gripped the steering wheel a little tighter.

"We'll talk about it when we get home."

When the couple arrived back at the house, Simon was quick to pull Vik into his bedroom.

"Si-mon! What are you do-?" Vik's angry words were cut off when his back was pressed against Simon's door. A hand reached to lock them inside the room before the older's lips attached onto the younger's. Having missed this close contact as well during the day, Vik quickly reciprocated the kiss and wrapped his arms around Simon's neck. They kissed until they couldn't breathe anymore, and then broke apart the kiss. A string of saliva connected their lips, holding strong as they remained in close proximity. Vik let out a soft chuckle before leaning in to swipe the saliva off of Simon's lips. Simon smiled a little at the action, but then his eyes darted away from his boyfriend.