The Knights of Princess Vikkstar

Prompt: Vik has been walking around the Sidemen house with bags under his eyes, collapsing at dinner, and tripping on his way to the car. Because they love him, the other three Sidemen in the house decide to move Vik's entire computer set-up to the downstairs office and post a watch guard schedule at night, each taking shifts to patrol Vik's door and make sure he doesn't leave to edit or record. What is Vik's reaction? Does he set up an elaborate plot to escape, in which case does he succeed or do the others manage to catch him?
Bonus- Choose a Sideman to be the General/Commander of the other two, and have all of them pretending to act like Royal Guards, talking in Old English, wearing plastic knight armor, or carrying foam swords.
Bonus- If they can get Vik to wear a tiara or princess outfit. Not sure how they can get him to do that, but try to think of something.

Choice N/A with all Bonuses

Vik had been tired. It wouldn't take a genius to realize this. Vik could be heard up at most hours of the day, spare the few bordering nine o'clock in the morning. Not to mention just a glimpse at the boy screamed out the tales of sleepless nights. Vik could be found asleep in his cereal some mornings, and some mornings he simply never made it down for breakfast. Other times Vik could be found collapsed in the hallway, or sat on the steps because he knew he couldn't make it down them. The other Sidemen in the house watched on with worry, terrified for Vik's health. But every time they would mention something, Vik got defensive and made it very clear that nothing was wrong with him. The other three boys were left to watch with wary minds as Vik drained away. Josh was the first one to snap.

Vik was downstairs for once, Simon making him a nice breakfast. Josh had gotten sick and tired of watching Vik kill himself with all his work. So, Josh set off to work. He found himself responsible for taking care of the situation, seeing as he was the oldest in the house. Josh sped over into Vik's room, taking matters into his own hands. Josh tried his best to be careful but quick in his actions. He looked at Vik's monitor screens, ensuring that nothing was important on them. Upon finding them blank, Josh knelt down below Vik's desk. Josh took a deep breath in and sighed.

Josh pulled out the power cord for Vik's computer.

Josh watched as all Vik's screens turned black, the lights that previously signalled power all disappearing. Josh climbed out from under the desk, turning toward the doorway. JJ stood there, agreeing to help Josh in his cause. Simon was in on the plan as well, although his role was the distraction. Simon could talk for hours on end with Vik; the two had always mixed well. JJ was to help Josh with the transfer process, seeing as it would be the most time-consuming part. Josh grabbed the first screen, JJ coming in to grab another. Careful feet tredded down the steps, relocating the screens into another room. After a few more trips and some havoc reconnecting of the cords, Josh repowered Vik's computer. The set up lit once again with lights, Josh letting out a deep sigh. The older smiled at JJ thankfully, who smiled back. Now would come the confrontation.

Josh walked into the kitchen, slight nerves buzzing through his body. There were Simon and Vik, talking about who knows what. Vik just loved to talk, and Simon was one of few who gladly listened. Josh was glad the two had become close, as their time spent together always benefited them both. Josh secretly hoped they'd end up together, but that wasn't the reason he was here. Simon looked up at Josh, his eyes asking the question he couldn't say aloud. Josh nodded, and Simon turned to Vik.

"Hey Vik, you know we care about you, right?" Vik looked at the taller blond, confused by his sudden change of mood. Vik nodded, glancing around the room. Why did everyone seem so somber suddenly? "You also know that whatever we do, it's in hopes to help you, right?" Vik nodded again, beginning to bounce slightly in his seat. He didn't like where this was going: were they going to kick him out? What had he done wrong? Was it because he wasn't as lively anymore? Were they tired of him? "We've all decided it would be best to move your set up to a room downstairs. One which we will guard heavily, in order to make sure you do get some sleep. We're worried about you Vik." Vik sat frozen for a moment, processing the news. Then, he became angry.