Sidemen FC

Prompt: How do you think the Sidemen convinced Vik to play in the Charity Match? Did he beg to play until they let him, or did he beg not to, and the others had to use an interesting method of convincing him?
Bonus- For sexy time action
Bonus- If more than 2 Sidemen are involved

Choice 1 with Bonus 2 and hinted Bonus 1

"Come on, please?" Everyone in the house was trying to ignore Vik's pleas, no one having the heart to tell him no. "There's gotta be something I can do. The fans will find it weird if I'm not playing when the rest of you are."

"The fans will just assume you didn't want to play, Vik." Josh corrected the younger, before he continued to talk to Ethan about a video idea.

"But I want to play! Please? What do I have to do to convince you guys? I swear I'll try my best and I won't mess up! What would you like me to do?" The boys all kept their visual attention off of Vik, pretending to be busy. "What do I have to do? Please, I really want to be part of this."

"Vik." Tobi was the first to break, as was expected. "Vik, you know you can't play. Why do you want to take part so badly?"

"Because it's meant to be the Sidemen FC, and I'm a part of the Sidemen. I deserve at least a chance, just give me a chance." Vik looked at Tobi, causing the older to turn away.

"Of course you do Vik, but we all know you aren't exactly great at football. We'd give you a chance, but we want to do our best at this match. It's our first, and we don't want to look bad." Simon now spoke up, sitting up from his reclined position. He placed his phone down as he made eye contact with Vik.

"Come on Simon, please? I'll blow you." Simon's eyes, which were quite confident before, suddenly filled with confusion.

"What?" Simon's voice spluttered over that single word, all his confidence faded.

"I will give you a blow job, or a hand job, even a lap dance. Please, just let me try. It doesn't even have to be at the match, just a little test to decide if I can play. Please Si?" Simon was flabbergasted, looking around the room for help. JJ noticed his pleas.

"Vik, that's really gay man." JJ's words weren't necessarily what Simon was looking for, but it distracted the short boy who had begun to approach Simon. Said boy turned towards JJ.

"I don't care! I really want to play in the match. Please? I can do it for you too! Or any of you guys! Just please, give me a chance?" Everyone in the room was now focused on Vik. They would occasionally look toward another in the room. Simon was the only one who wasn't looking at Vik, keeping his eyes on the floor. He was desperately trying to keep himself quiet, not let his horny mind take control of him. He would not give in to that. Vik hadn't really meant it anyway.

"Alright Vik. If you're that desperate, I'm sure we can give it a shot. Just, keep your hands to yourself. Alright?" Josh spoke for the group, looking around to see them all agreeing.

"Yes!" Vik jumped up happily and looked around with a certain light in his eyes. "I promise none of you will regret this! I'll try my best, I'll even practice every day between now and then. I will! Oh, thank you so much!" Vik giggled as everyone nodded at him. Well, everyone except Simon. The blond still had an odd look on his face, trying to forget the shorter's offer. Vik walked over to him and wrapped his arms around the blond in a hug. "And don't worry, my offer still stands if you'd like it." Vik giggled as he felt the taller shiver and hug Vik tightly.