Control

Prompt: For this idea, the Sidemen (either just the ones in the house or all of them) have to be in one big relationship.
The Sidemen, including Vik, know he could never top in bed, but Vik is the kind of person who doesn't like to admit defeat, or feel less than any of the others. So, the Sidemen decide to humor him by letting him do intros on their collab videos and giving him control when they play video games, letting him tell them where to go, whether to be defensive or offensive, etc.
Two results can come of this. First, maybe Vik loves being in charge during games, but it tires him out, and afterwards he decides he doesn't really want to be dominant, so he asks the Sidemen for either cuddles or sexy time action. The second option is that another Sideman (in my mind it's JJ) decides after the recording that Vik was being too cute to handle, and jumps him for, again, either cuddles or sex, which the other Sidemen decide to join.
Bonus- Make Vik as submissive as you possible can during the second part of the prompt. Whether that entails emphasizing his short stature or bringing out the handcuffs, it's up to you!

Choice 1 Part 1 with all Bonuses

The fans kept asking questions they didn't know how to answer.

"Why is Vik doing all the intros?"

"y is Vikk in charge"

"Why do you guys let Vik boss you around? It's so annoying 😡😤👎"

Well, let me rephrase that. They did have an answer to them, they just couldn't use it. I mean, how do you tell your fans that you and your best mates are all dating? How do you explain to them that Vik wanted some control, and who could tell those precious puppy eyes no? They probably could, but no one was ready for that yet. So they ignored the comments, rather happy with allowing Vik this.

Perhaps you would better understand if you knew the whole story.

It had been a special Tuesday afternoon. The Tower people were over at the house, allowing all seven Sidemen to be in the same house. On the rare occasions this would happen, the seven would create a puddle of blankets and pillows in the living room, allowing for them all to cuddle. And there they had all been laying, for probably two hours by now. They were all simply enjoying each other's embraces. They'd make small talk every so often, but kept away from anything that would rile them up. Well, until Vik spoke up.

"I want to top."

JJ immediately burst out into his infamous laugh, causing Tobi- who was wrapped in his arms- to groan back to alertness. Josh snickered a bit too, before Simon spoke up.

"Shut up you two. Are you being serious right now? Actually, that probably sounded demeaning. It wasn't meant to be-"

"Yes, I'm being serious." This stopped the laughing two and Vik had everyone's attention. "It's not fair how everyone else gets to top at some point but I don't. Even Harry gets to some times, and he's younger than me!"

"I'm also bigger than you Vikky. That's why." Harry shifted around in the pile to squeeze Vik's hand.

"I don't care. I want to have control of something. I don't like how I don't get to control anything but you guys are all in charge of at least something." It was as the tears began to blur his vision that Simon, who was holding Vik, began to shush him. They weren't even going to consider his request.

"Relax, Vikky. I'm sure we can think of something, alright?" Simon's hands set to work wiping away the few tears that had escaped.