Part 10:Orochimaru friend or foe?

6 weeks later ...

Tsunade sits on the couch in her living room reading a,medical facts,book. On the table is a vase full of,pink,flowers and a steaming cup of tea. A hard knock at the door disrupts her reading.

"Yes?" She opens the door a tiny bit peering through the opening.

"Tsunade I wish to speak with you," his voice slithers.

"Orochimaru? About what?" She opens the door more.

"In private," he smiles almost sinister.

He pulls Tsunade out of the house by her arm causing her to stumble forward. Orochimaru leads her out of the village and into the nearby forest. A few members of the Anbu Black Ops sits scattered in the nearby trees watching them.

Orochimaru pulls her into a secret hide out in the forest. He slams the door shut behind him before locking it.

In the middle of the room is an operating table. Next to the table are bottles of poisons and concoctions. Dried blood spatter is visible all over the table and floor.

A stack of used needles and medical equipment is also visible next to the table. Leather straps are also fitted onto the table where the head,hands,waist and feet are suppose to be.

"What is this place?" Tsunade asks confused looking around.

"Nothing much," he licks off his lips.

"Why am I here?" She folds her arms in front of her chest.

"Because I want you here," he says in a sinister tone.

"For what purpose?" She looks at the door.

"I want to discuss some matters with you," he eyes her evil.

"Discuss what exactly?" She frowns.

"I'm going to leave," he chuckles wicked.

"Leave?"

"Mmm yess leave this ssad little village behind," he smiles foul.

"What does it have to do with me?" She moves to her left.

"Thiss is your chance to leave too."

"Why on earth would I leave!?"

"This village has caused you nothing but pain Tsunade," his tongue slithers.

"What do mean?" She frowns even more.

"Nawaki's death and your dearly beloved nearly ended up dying."

A sudden knock at the door disturbs them,"Orochimaru you are to surrender to the Anbu Black Ops immediately!!! "

He,suddenly,grabs a needle pressing it against her skin. His,cold dead,hand covers her mouth forcing her against the wall.

"If you scream I'll kill you," he hisses.

The banging on the door gets louder,"Orochimaru this is your last warning!!!"

"Mmm my dear Tsunade I need you to come with me," he forces the needle into her skin.

Suddenly the door bursts open splinters flying in every direction. Two Anbu members appear another one bursting through the window sending shards of glass flying through the air.

"Orochimaru unhand Tsunade immediately and come with us," he points his blade at him.

Without warning Orochimaru grabs Tsunade and flees via the back door. Her left arm and a portion of her body suddenly goes numb. Tsunade desperately tries to free herself from his grip but to no avail.