Part 24: Sensible senses

The following morning Tsunade is hurled out of the small bed before she can properly open her eyes. He pulls her to her feet by grabbing her wrist.

"Take it easy," she rubs her wrist.

"You need to come with me," he says in a impatient tone.

Tsunade follows him to a nearby room. The room is small and painted white. Everywhere is stacks of white clothes.

He walks over to the table picking up neatly folded, white,clothes and a pair of white shoes.

"Take these," he shoves it in her arms.

"Alright," she yawns.

"Now come along," he drags her out of the room once more.

Following him down stairs they reach a large bathroom. There are no windows but there is a bathtub and a shower fitted with a shower curtain.

"After you've taken a shower put on these clothes. I'll wait for you outside," he leaves the bathroom locking the door.

After 20 minutes ...

She finishes her shower and puts on the,white,jump suit. After that she puts on her new shoes and doesn't tie her hair into it's normal two lover pony tails.

"How much longer?" He asks impatient.

"I'm done."

He unlocks the door. For a brief moment he stairs at her. The white jump suit emphasizing her perfect figure and showing off her sizeable cleavage.

Suddenly he falls to his knees screaming in pain. He holds his head in his hands groaning from discomfort. Tsunade has no idea what to do but stare.

Again she noticed that his chakra flow was disrupted and then suppressed. It's like certain things trigger it. Mmm I could use this to my advantage.

He struggles to get to his feet wiping his mouth. Leaning against the wall he avoids her gaze. Breathless he starts walking.

"If you prove your worth now they won't try to kill you," he warns.

They leave the building where her room is located and walk over to something similar to a hospital. Outside two guards are waiting to meet them.

They walk through the hallway. Bone chilling screams echo the hall along with chain like sounds. On the side are two people sitting on their knees murmuring.

"In there," he points to a closed door.

Opening the door she finds a dead body on a table. A bright light shining on it. The man's skin seems to crack open creating creators in his skin and fall off making a slimy noise.

"He is your patient," he gestures handing her some latex gloves.

"But he's dead isn't he?" She takes the gloves.

"He is but you are to do a post mortem examination to determined what is the cause of death."

"How much time to I have?" Tsunade asks eyeing the body.

"As much as you need. I'm here on orders to watch you that's all," he pulls a chair closer.

Without another word Tsunade takes a step closer. Another piece if flesh falls and bounces off the table. She activates her medical ninjutsu making a chakra scalpel with her hand.