Part 20: Tsunade's first few days as Hokage.

Outside Konoha Hospital ...

"Come on!" Naruto urged Tsunade on barely being able to contain his excitement.

He rushed out in front of her.  She casually follows him to a room on the far right of the hallway. As the door slides open Naruto rushes inside.

"Kakashi sensei first," he points excited.

Tsunade walks over to Kakashi. Gently she places her right hand on his forehead. Her hand glows green as she holds her hand to his head.

Slowly Kakashi wakes up. He is sweaty and pale faced almost as if he had been sleeping for way to long. His eyes are hanging sleepily.

"Thanks," he says clumsy.

"You're not done yet," Naruto wriggles his finger at Tsunade to follow him.

Again she follows him to another room. When they enter a room Tsunade sees a young girl with pink hair standing beside the bed.

Tsunade spots fresh flowers beside the bed. Looks like she has been visiting him for some time.

"Hey,Sakura,this is Lady Tsunade and she's going to fix Sasuke," Naruto exclaimed excited.

Sakura looks at Tsunade. Wow she is beautiful.

"Can you really fix him mam?" Sakura asks.

"Let's see,shall we?" Tsunade smiles.

She repeats the process as with Kakashi. Sakura watches with anxiety to see if Sasuke is going to wake up. Before long Sasuke too comes too sluggishly opening his eyes.

The door sudden slides open and in comes Might Guy. Naruto wipes a tear from his eye as Sakura hugs Sasuke crying. Both seems over joyed about their friend.

"Lady Tsunade it's you! You have to check out my student next! He's over here!" Guy points excited with tears flowing down his eyes.

Tsunade leaves the room following Guy to another room. Naruto follows close by as they reach the room.

"Well I've some catching up to do with Pervy Sage. I know Lady Tsunade will fix you up Lee," Naruto shows a thumbs up before leaving.

Inside the room Tsunade sees a boy who looks exactly like a smaller version of Guy. He has the same,black,potty cut hairstyle as Guy and the exact same green outfit.

"Lee! Look who it is. It's Lady Tsunade,the greatest medic ever, and she's going to heal you!" Guy states enthusiastic.

Lee seems down. He is leaning on some crutches. Holding his one leg in the air. Tsunade approaches him.

Using her eyes she scans his body. In his spine she spots pieces of bone that has splintered everywhere. From what she could tell the splinters came from his broken leg.

"What is it Lady Tsunade? Can you fix him!?" Guy asks eager.

Tsunade sighs deep looking at Guy with remorse.

"He has bone splinters in his spine. Removing them would be near impossible even for me. If I were to do an operation his chances would be fifty/fifty at best."

"If I knew you were going to say that I wouldn't have brought you here," Guy admits.

"I'm sorry Guy," Tsunade says as she turns to leave.