Part 16:The Nine Tails Attack!

October 10th
Two years later ...
Night time.

An uneasy wind blows through Konoha. The full moon shining almost menacing in the sky above. A restless feeling hanging in the air.

Tsunade keeps a watchful eye on Akira;who is playing peacefully on the carpet. She mumbles a few words mixing in baby sounds.

Dan is making dinner. His eyes catches the strange look on his wife's face.

"What's wrong,Tsuna?"

"Oh,uhm nothing I just can't shake this uneasy feeling," she looks at him.

"I feel it too. I thought I was the only one," he turns off the stove.

Dan and Tsunade aren't the only ones who feels the uneasiness in the air. Young Itachi sitting with baby Sasuke on his lap feels it too. He looks up at the moon as Sasuke becomes more restless.

Some hours later ...

There is a loud bang that shakes the entire Konoha. A deep growl in the distance. The cracking sound of trees breaking.

Both Dan and Tsunade rush outside. Her eyes widen as she spots large tails each moving in an opposite direction. Another loud growl shakes the ground.

"That's --"

The Nine tails appears from behind a building. Smashing its way through Konoha. Its large paws trampling on people and buildings alike.

"Dan!" Tsunade screams fearfully.

"I know," they head inside.

Tsunade picks up,the now sleeping,Akira wrapping her in blankets. Dan puts on his gear;the flack jacket,headband and arms himself with kunai.

"Tsunade you've to get out of the village with Akira. I'll follow close behind you," he explains.

They leave the house running down the street. Terrified people run past them. Buildings collapse and fires breakout throughout the entire village.

Suddenly a large tail hit a building to the left of Tsunade's location. With a slow crack the building topples over to the right.

Tsunade and baby Akira is right under it. There is no time to turn back as the shadow creeps over them.

"Tsunade!" Dan panics.

Just as the building is going to fall on them Tsunade smashes the part above her with one fist. Pieces of the building scatter everywhere.

The loud bang wakes Akira causing her to cry. Tsunade holds her baby tighter to her chest.

"I've got you don't worry," she whispers.

"That was close. Now let's go," Dan hurries her along.

Meanwhile ...

Minato is battling the Nine Tails in the distance. Desperately trying to save the Village and his family.

Stopping a tailed beast bomb from flattening the village before engaging in combat with the Masked assailant.

The young shinobi like Kakashi and Asuma among others are encouraged to not join the fight. They simply stand and watch in the distance. More fires burst out and more buildings crash down.

Just outside Konoha ...

"Tsunade I've to go back," Dan says urgent.