Chapter 16

My phone went off one more time and I got a little annoyed. Why does someone have to ring me up right now, while I'm watching a really good movie with my sister?

I look at my phone and see that it's Adam calling me! Heh okay might as well take it.

"Helloooooooo!"

"Hey mah sistar," Adams says gangster-ish.

"Yellow mah bro," he laughed and I laughed back.

"So! Wassup?" I ask. I hear someone saying something, but I don't recognize it, though it seems familiar.

"So, you know mom right? Yes of course you do! Well he wants to talk to you about the movie and such, you know?" Adam explains to me. I shouldn't be shocked, but I am.

"Oh huh okay!" I reply dazed. He lets out a quite laugh and hands me over to Jon.

"Hey Mary. How are you?" Jon calm and soft voice rings in my ear. Whoa I can't believe I'm talking to the Jon M Chu!! He's so amazing in making movies, I swear.

"Hey Jon! I'm fine thanks. How about you?" He laughs. We talk and talk, getting to know each other.

"I'm fine thanks!" He reply sounding happy that we some kinda bond.

"So um Adam tells me you'd fit good for the role. Do think that yourself?" He says coming clean. I chuckle.

"Yeah, well I think so! Only time can tell? Right?" I laugh. He laughs back.

"Yeah you're definitely right there! But well I been thinking if you'd like to come over and hang out at Adams place for dinner?" I'm sensing a desire to know my dance moves in his voice. But yeah why not?

"Yeah I'd love to!"

"Cool, I'm gonna give you back to Adam know, so see ya!" I chuckle.

"Yep, see ya!" I hear them switching and soon I have my Adam back... Did I really just think that?

"So you're coming over for dinner at 6:00 o'clock?" He asks sincerely. Aww he's such a gentleman, to make sure I'm not just gonna blow it up.

"Yeah, that sounds great! See ya in.......... 6 hours brothar!!" I say. He chuckles.

"Yep yep! See ya!" He says and I hang up sighing, I lay my head on cough. I'm gonna see Adam again. Whoa, I sound so desperate. Well, he is my best friend.

"So...you're seeing Adam again today, I guess?" Charlotte asks with her eyebrow raised and a smirk. I roll my eyes.

"Yes. I'm going over to him for dinner with Jon Chu!" I explained. She gasped and she squealed. I nearly had a heart attack.

"OMG!! Really?!? That's so awesome!"

"LOTTE!! You nearly scared the shit out of me!" I exclaimed rubbing my eyes. She apologized quickly. We turned our attention towards the tv again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the time was 4 I decided to get ready. I walked into my room and decide that I should wear a little dress not too much just a casual summer dress. I decide to only have mascara on. Now I don't want to get all worked up about some dinner party! So also! No high heels. Good thing it looks good to wear vans to this dress, phew!

The clock is 5:30 when I'm done with my hair, make up and dress things.

As soon as I was ready to go I quickly texted Adam so I could get his address. He replied right away. I chuckled.

"See you Lotte!" I shouted. She was in her room sleeping.

"Aaaaayyyyyy!" She shouted sleepily. I grinned and exited the door.