Chapter 21

Marys P.O.V.

When I wake up the next morning, I feel a pressure on my chest. I also feel the duvets and knows that it's not mine and the mattress is not as comfy as mine as in you don't fall down, when you lay in it, but what is confusing me more is that I have this weird pressure on my chest.

I open my eyes groggily. I quickly shake my head to see more straight. When my eyes gets back into focus, I look down and nearly jump in shock, but I managed to lay still. I'm laying here nearly naked with only a strap shirt and my panties on, but I do still have my bra on, with Adam laying on top of me. His head is laying on my chest, his legs is tangled into mine and his arms are around my waist. He lets out a heavy sigh moving a little closer to me. I have no idea of what to do, so I just wrap my arms around him. I play a

little with his curls. I've always wanted to touch his curls, but it would just be so awkward if I just did out of nowhere.

I really don't wanna fall for him because it would just make things worse in our friendship. Also, he's 5 1/2 years older than me.

Even though it's hard not to I have to be strong and not fall. 'Cause I'll just get heart broken, when he'll says he doesn't feel the same way for me. To make it more easy for me not to fall, I untangle myself from him. When I'm fully untangled from him I take my clothes from the ground... Wait? How come I don't have any clothes on, when the last thing I remember from yesterday is falling asleep on Adam?..... Noo, did he take my clothes off? He must have 'cause no one else could have. Oh my God, he shouldn't have. It must have been so embarrassing for him.

I look back at Adam seeing that he has curled into a ball. The sight is really cute, which just really makes me want to get back in bed and cuddle with him again, but I can't. Not for my own weak hearts sake. I turn around and goes into the bathroom to change. I nearly shriek, when I see myself in the mirror. My makeup has made huge smudges down my face like I've been crying or something, my lip stick is all over my face making it look like I'm a clown. I quickly drop my clothes and gets some toilet paper and wets it. It takes me nearly 15 minutes till I look approval again. I quickly take on my clothes and make my hair look descen too.

I walk out from there and walks into the kitchen. I stand there looking around not knowing if I can just take something to eat.

"You're welcome to take anything you want to eat!" I turn around seeing Adam entering the kitchen looking so tired. He walks up to the counter and relaxes with his head in his hands man if he's this tired then why didn't he sleep longer?

"Thank you. But if you're so tired why don't you just go back to sleep?" I ask Adam he looks up at me smiles.

"Is it okay with you?" It's like he didn't hear what I just said.

"If it wasn't I wouldn't have said that you could just go back to sleep!" I point out to him. His laugh turns into a yawn.

"There's some cereal in the cupboard over the oven. You know where the bowls and spoons are. Just do whatever you want, alright?" He explains yawning yet again. Dear boy just go back to sleep, but I like that he's taking so good care of me. I smile as he walks out of the kitchen with lazy steps. Man, how long is it gonna be before I break this promise I gave myself?

I make myself a bowl of Cheerios and walk into the living room to watch some TV. I end up watching Nickelodeon, while eating my cereal. This show never gets old, I swear. When I'm done I walk out to the kitchen and clean the bowl and spoon.

I have no idea what to do as I sit in the living room again. I'm actually a little tired myself so I turn of the TV and walk into Adams bedroom. The sight I'm greeted with is so cute and funny, like Adam literally just dropped himself on the bed like when he dropped down there he fell asleep. I try not to laugh or chuckle, which might cause him to wake up, but it's really hard. Fortunately he laid on one side of the bed, so I can lay on the other. As I lay down it's like sleep embraces me like a long lost friend.