SOMEONE FAMILIAR Part 3

George couldn't hear what that boy said after that. Because she was examining his face carefully. Then she realized that it was her turn. She walked and said loudly,

"Good morning. I am Georgina Stick."

The boy's face turned pale and he stared at her.

George couldn't pay attention to the rest. The bell rang and everyone approached the canteen. George couldn't walk fast since her mind was in some other place.....years ago.....George's vision blurred. Could it be him? But how?

When she was walking, she realized that some pairs of eyes staring at her. She turned back to see a group of boys standing at the corner and staring at her. They were seniors. They smirked at her. She turned and walked away.

"Hey you?"

George turned back. It was them. They were near.

"What?"

"Freshman?"

"Yes"

"What's your name?"

"Why?"

"Just to know"

"What if say no, lads??"

"So you won't tell...Oooh! Your pet is a dog!" looking at Timmy. "I thought you chicks loved soft animals like bunnies and birds"

"Oooh! You may think like that. But that isn't how it works"

"Poor doggie. It's obvious that he wants to be with me than you."

"Timmy! These people want to have you. Do you agree?"

Timmy growled at the boys showing his refusal.

George threw them a dark look and turned back to walk. One of the boys pulled George's bag. That was enough. To trigger George's anger.

SLAP!

Timmy barked at him and they retreated. George wondered if they'd press charges. But eh, it was his fault anyway.

George walked away, talking with Timmy about the boy in the class named Michael Stanley. Timmy began to remember everything but couldn't know how to express it. They entered into the canteen. There he was. Could he be him? George was an outspoken girl and so she went near him.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?", the boy looked at her in amazement.

"Are you...no no nothing. I'm sorry for disturbing you."

"Wait. You are Miss. Georgina stick."

"Yes"

The boy smiled and said, "George and Timmy?"

IT WAS HIM!

George grinned and said, "Mike!"

"Yes. Oh God it's been so long!"

"I know. Where are the others?"

"Can you come with me to home today evening? We will drop you in the dorm by night. Please."

"Sure. I already miss you all."

Who were that 'all'?

The car stopped in front of Mike's house. George came outside along with Timmy from the car. Dickinson opened the gate and went in. George and Timmy followed.

"Mom, Ju and Anne!"

A girl came out and looked at them. "Who is this?" She was followed by another boy who looked older. The elder boy looked at the dog and realized whom it was.

"GEORGE! TIMMY!"

"Oh! Is that you George!" The girl screamed and ran to hug her. The older boy hugged Timmy. Timmy was super excited to be reunited.

He remembered everything...

George's mother who had died was Fanny Stick. Fanny had a sister named Mary. Mary had three children. They were Julian, Michael and Anne. Julian was a year older than George, Michael's was equal to that of George and Anne was a year younger than George. George was their cousin. They all know Timmy very well and Timmy too knows them well.

The three took their sister and Timmy to their big house. Aunt Mary was busy in the kitchen. She came out hearing the noise.

"Mike? Is she your friend? Or your classmate?"

"Mom! Don't you recognize her?"

"No I don't"

" George mom Georgeeeena"

Aunt Mary was silent for a moment. She walked away with moisture in her eyes. The four looked puzzled. George at once realized that she was an unwelcome guest to Aunt Mary.

"Okay, now I must leave"

"But it's not even 6" Anne whined.

"I must be there before 8 pm" George lied. "Today is the first day in my dorm and I must set things right." 

"What! You are staying in a dorm! Why couldn't you stay with us? You could sleep in my room with me" Anne demanded rightfully.

"No Anne, I must go and I will come here again some other day. Moreover my parents and your parents wouldn't agree to this."

"But you came now only and we have hardly spoken a word. We have met after so many years. I wanted to talk about many things. Please George." Anne pleaded.

"I'm sorry Anne. I will come some other day. Bye" George said sadly. Timmy also moaned sadly.

"George, I promised that I will drop you in the dorm. Come let's go", Mike ordered.

"No! I will only drop George!" protested Anne.

"Shut up both of you. You both drive worse. I'll drop George." Julian ordered. The other two made a sad face and bid goodbye to George and Timmy.

"Bye, George. Eat well and take care. Lucky Mike. He could see you everyday in the class." Anne said sadly.

"George, please don't miss any class. I want to talk many things." he also said with a sad face.

"Timmy, I miss you too much. Even Dickinson couldn't see you in the class."

"Now both of stop showing off as if you would never see George and Timmy again." Julian ordered and the car moved taking George to her hostel.