GREEN EYE Part 9

Suddenly her body was pressed against the wall and she came into contact with the most beautiful pair of green eyes.

Emerald green

Bright Emerald green

Bright Emerald green eyes that were glaring at her blue eyes.

George felt very very weak at that moment. Those green eyes looked very very familiar. Of course her dad had green eyes...but not this bright.

"Don't you ever dare to mess up with my brother. Or else...you will never live in peace for the rest of your life." Green eyed guy said in between his teeth.

George didn't even know who he was but she agreed faintly.

"Okay" she nodded weakly.

Suddenly that guy was gone.

"Hey George are you alright? Where's Annie? Who is he?" Julian asked panicked.

George stared at him for a very long time and finally answered in a quiet voice, "I'm alright"

Ju has never heard George talking like this. She never talked quiet. Her answers were always bold and confident. "Who is he?"

"I don't know."

"What did he say?"

"Umm...I don't remember...but he was so angry."

Julian could easily say that something was wrong.

While they were leaving George felt like she was missing him terribly. Though it may seem silly she had the same feeling when she had lost her mother.

She felt like...she had a same connection that she shared with her mom...and probably her dad.

She missed him for no reason.

George walked into the house. She was still groggy. Yeah, it was not her fault if he used his full eye power on her.

George hated herself for being so weak. To have some unknown boy influence her in such a way. But she felt like she was connected to him...somehow.

Ju noticed every movement of her. He felt like George was different...he had never seen her so weak.

George quickly said goodnight to everyone and walked towards Annie's room. Annie came to join her. To prevent talking Georgina pretended to be sleeping.

George felt very very weak. She wondered who that boy was.

She knew what that feeling was. She had experienced it when she lost her mother. She remembered that incident...

"Mom? I'm home!! Where are you mom?" young George.
She searched across their small kitchen. Her mom wasn't there. She went out and was surprised to see her dad sitting there with a small crowd hovering over him.

"Dad!!What happened? What are you doing here? Where is mom?"

Her father burst into tears and then he tried to control his emotions. Other people standing over there gave George a pitiful expression. George realised that something bad must have had happened.
But she didn't know that it would be this bad...

That night she cried silently on her pillow and Timmy kept licking her tears.

She was crying so hard after a very long time.