LOSING TEMPER Part 4

"So, George, how are you and your parents?" Julian asked.

"I am fine and so is dad. But SHE is horrible."

"Why? Is she unwell?"

"Geez no. Not in that way. She is upset because she doesn't have a baby of her own. Ju, are you afraid of her?"

"Terrified!" Julian laughed.

"So Ju, how are you guys? Why was Aunt Mary angry with me?"

"We're are all good. Mom was not angry with you. She is angry with your father for remarrying." Ju smiled.

"Wow! The city is beautiful! Timmy look at those lights!" George exclaimed looking those night lights. Timmy woofed agreeing. Timmy could understand every word George says.

"But it is as dangerous as beautiful", Ju had not completed the sentence when they stood there in front of them. There were four boys. Those who had encountered George that day. The boy whom George had slapped was also there. The slapped boy came to the front and glared at George. Julian understood that George would be doing something horrible. As he suspected George came out of the car and stood in front of them.

"Why do you block our way?" George asked.

"REVENGE" the slapped boy replied. At this moment Ju came out of the car locking Timmy inside.

"John, she is my cousin sister. She doesn't know anything about you...she is naïve."Ju said.

"Stupid girl. Didn't your mom teach you any manners?" The slapped boy said darkly. George's face turned red and Ju's face turned pale.

George hit the boy so hard that he fell on the ground.

"Mongrel! How dare you speak like that in front of me! What do you think about yourself? You think you are better huh?" George asked furiously. The slapped boy stood up and raised his hand to hit back. Julian said, "Hey John! She is a little girl. She didn't do it knowingly. If you want to beat her then beat me."

"NO! I don't want Ju's help. I'll fight you myself and I could fight as any other boy does" George shouted. Within a second the he was again on the ground, but this time screaming for help. Ju dragged George from there to the car.

"I wish Timmy was there too. He would have given Mr.Slapped the fear of his life." George whined when she was in the car.

"He is John", Ju said.

"Whatever. I will call him MR.SLAPPED . Because he called Timmy a DOG."

"George, now do you know in what trouble have you fallen in? They are so dangerous bullies and their leader is that John. How could you be so silly? You are physically changed but mentally not changed. I thought that you would be a good girl...."

"Shut up! I know that what I did is correct. What could he do now? Let him beat me and I WILL BEAT HIM BACK. Do you know him?"

"Yes. He has beat me many times. Mike. I have tried to fight him but I don't have that courage and strength to do so. I made up my mind to fight him...once. But once I stood before him, that's it. All my courage got washed away. But George, you are extremely the opposite. You were the first to attack him."

If it were any other girl she must have blushed. But George laughed which puzzled Julian.

He dropped her at the hostel gate with Timmy.

"Goodnight George. Bye"

"Goodnight. Bye"

The car moved. George stared at the car for a long time. So did Timmy. The two walked inside to a new place.