TALK Part 14

....

That night, George couldn't sleep properly. She had a lot of questions running in her mind.

She really missed her Timmy which was in Annie's house.

Bella was sound asleep. George had never met a girl like her. She was too shy and silent. She also wondered why Edward had to stare at her and then glare at her.

....

"Oh my God George!!! We're gonna be late!!Wake up! We don't want to miss our classes during the first week! Do we?"

George groaned and sat up.

"Can I get a leave today. My head is aching."

"Just take some pills and get ready. I won't let you get away."

George mumbled something and she got ready.

.....

"George! You're looking dead on feet! Are you alright?" Annie shrieked as soon as she saw George and Bella.

Julian, Annie and Tom greeted Bella and George. They all chatted for a while and then suddenly, Julian became serious.

"Okay, so everyone, we don't want to get into another fight, do we?"

Everyone shook their heads in agreement, well, except for George.

Ju ignored her and continued, "We have already done enough damage and I guess some are looking out for us. Trust me, those guys have done worse and I don't want to see anyone as their victim. Even if you see them anywhere, just pretend like you haven't seen them. JUST PRETEND okay?"

Looking at George's expression, Julian threatened, "George... don't you dare to pick up any fight...this is not your-"

"-no Ju. Why do we have to hide from them? They were the ones who started it. We can't run forever from them. Someone needs to teach him and his dogs a lesson. They started it. And I'm gonna finish it."

"Be mature, okay? You are all new to this place. I've been here for one year and I know what they are capable of."

"I think he is right George" Bella said softly. Annie and Tom also agreed.

George and Julian stared at each other. Finally George sighed and gave up.

"Okay, I'll try my best to be on my best behaviour. But I can't make any promises."

Everyone rolled their eyes and headed back to their classes.

Not knowing what was waiting for them.