FIRST Part 10

"So...." Annie trailed.

"So?" George asked that morning.

"Are you alright?"

"Of course I am.."

"You don't look normal George"

"Don't I always" George snapped.

Annie stared at her. They both didn't talk for the rest of the morning.

Julian dropped everyone. George quickly walked away without talking to anyone along with Timmy. Timmy didn't like this.

George was walking absent mindedly until she bumped into someone.

"Watch where you are going stupid girl!"

George could only stare at those green eyes.

"What? Are you deaf and dumb?"

And then in first time in forever GEORGINA BLUSHED.

"I'm...sorry" she stuttered.

She studied his features.
Bright green eyes...copper bronze messy hair...sharp pointed angular face...

"Don't come in my way again". he warned and walked away.
......

George could not believe this. Her whole world felt like spinning. She immediately rushed to Annie.

" Annie! Please... I need your help...do you know that boy?? " she pointed to green eyed boy who was far far away.

Annie looked carefully,"Oh my God! That's Edward Masen...he is the hottest guy here...he is too gorgeous that no one is good enough for him... he does not even date"

Annie looked at George and her face broke into wide grin.

"Oh my George! You like him! Don't you??!"

George shook her head furiously, "Noo..he is looking so familiar... can't you see like whom he is?"

Annie replied,"He looks like the Greek God...Adonis I think.."

"No Annie! He looks like my father. Striking resemblance. I can't see it now...Don't you see??"
George panicked.

Annie turned to see but he was gone.