Best Relationship - Carlos Sainz Jr.

Spanish dictionary 😅😁
Pequeño = little.
Hermosa/Hermoso= beautiful
Te quiero muchísimo = I love you a lot
Amor = love
Mi amor = my love
Mi reina = my queen
Cásate conmigo = Marry me

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Pequeño... OMG, Baby please..." I begged moaning when I felt his kisses down my neck. "Baby... Oh Lord!" It was a bit early to make out, but with Carlos there's no specific time to make love. He's always so caring, romantic and such an animal, but it's one of the most beautiful ways he shows me his love, and believe me is everything but small.

"I can't stop! You're so addicting hermosa..." He says looking into my eyes.

"I'm love you pequeño..." I glanced at his beautiful brown eyes while his hair was all wild pointing everywhere and almost covering his beautiful angelical face.

"I love you more mi reina... Te quiero muchísimo..." he whispered kissing my neck and then my nose. "I wish I could take you to sit on my lap when I'm driving that would be awesome!" I laughed at his weirdness as always.

"That's sexual harassment you know?"

"It's only sexual harassment when one of the two doesn't want to do it... and well we both know your sexual apetite never dies."

"ME? You little bastard!" I jumped on his lap and he glared at me. "You're the one who can't keep your hands from myself!"

"Amor you know it's healthy!" He smirked making me roll my eyes. "The Doctor told us to keep doing it because it's a good exercise. That's why you always sit on my face!" I slightly shake my head not believing in what I was listening to.

"Sometimes I wonder why am I dating a super sexy, funny, adorable, sex addict, pervert, idiot, paranoid, psycho when it comes to sex...-"

"OK OK I get it baby, I get it!"

"Can you let me finish just for once?" He smirked and nod.

"Sorry amor." He apologises and kisses my cheek.

" as I was saying. You are weird in so many things but at the same time I'm so happy to have you by my side. You taught me and keep teaching me so many things every day. It's fantastic how wonderful you're being with me and I'll never be able to thank you for doing it and for making me so happy. Thank you amor . I Love you." He smiled while his eyes were watering; He's so sensitive.

"Mi reina, mi hermosa reina... I Love you so much... I cannot wait for the whole family to meet you. They will fall in love with you just like I am every single day." He kissed me but I had to interrupt him.

"Wait wait pequeño, what time does your parents arrive?"

"Don't worry, probably at 7pm. We got a lot of time to do our little things..." he winked at me, and I already knew what he was talking about. "Besides, you've already prepared everything downstairs, all we need is to set the table when they arrive so..." I chuckled knowing where this was leading us to.

-------------------------------------

"Aren't you tired?" He asked when I went to the kitchen were he was finishing cleaning.

"Not really Pequeño, I didn't feel you by my side in our bed." I hugged him from behind while he was drying his hands. He turned around and carried me putting my legs around his waist. He put me on the kitchen counter, and leaned his head against my chest. That was and still is something I would want to do all day. But Carlos's agenda does not allow it making this stituation very painful for both of us. We do our best to keep our relationship alive and burning and to make our love only increase, so that's today, two months after we move to Dubai, I will finally meet his parents, who will also be officially my parents from of today.

"You don't know how much I missed you." I said maybe surprising him with my words but it was true.
We kissed romantically slow and the slow kissed transformed into something more sexual and savage, that's what we are. He knows my body so well that it makes me vulnerable to his touch, to his voice, to his charm... to him.

"Good night! OMG-.." we heard abruptly two voices which made Carlos smirk blushing a bit while I hidden my face with both my hands. His parents. Oh lord!

"Mom, Dad!... Hi!" He smiled at them, helping me get off the balcony. He went to give them a hug while I stayed there feeling very embarrassed. I mean, it couldn't be worst: first I'm only wearing Carlos black shirt that looks like a small dress to me while he's wearing his super warm pants and a shirt. Second they found us making out in the kitchen and it was a REAL make out session.

"Come here tomato face! Don't worry. I'm actually happy that Junior is practicing everything he had learned from me!" He said making me and his wife Mrs. Reyes blush while he and Carlos smirked.

"Carlitos! Don't say those things like this. You're making this princess here look like a tomato. Hello mi amor, my name is Reyes, and please don't use Mrs., cause it makes me feel old. It's so amazing to finally meet you my dear." She said caressing looking at me. She was beautiful, gorgeous and stunning.

"And I'm Carlos. She's very beautiful my son, and I see that just like your mother she's hot!" Reyes punched him playfully while I blushed harder hiding my face in Carlos chest.
I went to our room to wear something more polite and comfortable to have dinner with my future parents in law, future because we're not married yet .

It was super funny, relaxing and warm to be around them, and that's something we expected to do more. His parents relationship was definitely goals, and seeing Carlos happy because of them always made me feel happy. And also hearing them praising me because of the food and because of his son; I wish they knew that things are way different, Carlos is the one who deserves all of this.

-----------------------------------

"They have such a beautiful relationship! And now I understand why you're so perfect with me." I said and he smiled.

"We're going to have a similar relationship, specially when we get married." He squeezed my hand smiling.

"Get married?" I asked smiling but also confused.

"Yes. Now that you've meet the Sainz's it's already time to put a ring right here." He kissed my ring finger. "Would you like to my wife? Cásate conmigo¿?"